HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21204

Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 am

I walked to the lake the cool wind blowing my hair around. It was so cold I thought shivering its a good thing I brought my muffler. I walked by the side of the lake and then seated myself on an abnormally large rock. It was refreshing to be alone by the lake the witch thought and then she remembered the Ravenclaw commonroom where she was doing her potions homework a smile crept up her face and then she had gone to the library for the Ancient runes homework. She really needed this refreshment. " Incendio" I said pointing my wand to a patch of dry grass, I settled next to it happily thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22168

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:15 am

I walked down to the lake and was surprised to see a brunette sitting by the fire. She seemed familiar, so I walked over to her. On closer examination, I found that it was Adrianne. I smirked silently, then walked just behind her. "So." I said loudly. "Ancient Runes reference. I see." I said. I sat next to her, putting my hands out to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 am

Startled by the voice I turned to see Justin behind me. As he settled down by me I said " I did go I just came here after that. I really needed to freshen up after all that study. Why did you come here? I asked as I stared into the flames. I glanced up at him and realized he was good looking, really good looking. A thought forming up in my mind I said " So who are you going to the Yule Ball with?"
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:27 am

"Just so you know," I began. "You're a really, really bad liar. I came about three minutes after you, why on Earth would you spend twenty seconds in the library?" I asked. "I'm not going with anyone, yet. How 'bout you?" I asked, waiting for her reaction and trying to appear nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:38 am

Well, let see you left the commonroom three minutes after me and it took you about three minutes to reach here. That's six minutes. It took me one minute to reach the library and find the perfect book. It took me another two minute to copy the research on ' ehwaz' down and about two minutes to come down here. I was here for one minute till you came along so does that make sense to you. I asked " and no I am not going with anyone yet, either.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:46 am

"Well, yes, it does make sense." I said, inclining my head at her. "Touche, you win. Well, since neither of us is going.." I looked at her, grinning. "Will you go with me?" I asked frankly. She was probably going to say no, but I certainly hoped she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 am

Yes I liked hearing him admit his defeat and then he asked me weather I would go with him to the Yule Ball it was totally unexpected that I think I froze in shock regaining my ability to speak and move I leaned up to him kissed him on the cheek said " Yes" blushing the shade of a plum and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 am

I froze when she kissed me, it seemed really cute of her. "Uh..that was...unexpected." I murmured, trying hard not to stare at her. "And thanks. For the kiss." I said, grabbing a stick and lighting the end of it on fire, just for the heck of it. "You're pretty, by the way." I added, looking away and aware that my neck and ears were red.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:18 am

"Um you're welcome " I said twirling my hair in my hands and not knowing what to say and I replied " Thanks. You're cute too" Thinking hard to say something to lighten up the mood I finally came up with something after a straight three minutes " So, I hope you know how to dance " I said it wasn't much but at least it was something. It would divert the topic I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 am

"Thanks, I didn't know that." I said softly. I noticed she was trying to lighten the mood, so I replied. "Oh, yeah, there's something I hadn't thought of." I wondered aloud, purely for her amusement. "I don't think I can, actually. There might be a book on it, though." I put my hands out in front of me, making two Ls with my fingers and putting them together to make a rectangle, like a book. "Dancing for Dummies. Although that wouldn't really suit a Ravenclaw, would it?" I said, pondering. I looked over at her and gave her my best grin.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:43 am

I laughed at his joke and playing along I said " Well, considering its you we are talking about it just might" My grin grew wider as I finished the sentence. "But I think I can teach you" I said getting up and dusting my pants. I showed him about five steps and said " Now, lets see you do it." Putting on a prof. McGonagal expression and using her accent. Oh and do me a favor and don't trip" I added as I sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:48 am

"Adri." I said, making up the nickname on the spot and hoping she wouldn't mind. "I can dance, I swear." I was laughing now, and it was getting a little colder, so I pointed my wand at the fire and non-verbally made it grow bigger. Non-verbal spells were my favorite, and, well, they were advanced for a fifth year, but honestly, who cared? "It's cold, you should have this." I said, taking off my jacket and putting it around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:00 am

"I know that I am just really bored and can't think of a better joke at this moment and um.. thanks for the jacket" I said I sat down and said " What's your favourite food " trying to start a conversation. I took out my sketchbook and my pencil since I couldn't be bothered to use a quill and started sketching Justin's face and the shadows of the dancing flames on it.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:13 am

"It's okay, I'm not as cold as you seem, anyway. My favorite food? Oh, uh, cheesecake. Blueberry cheesecake, usually, but I'm obsessed with black forest, too." I said, shrugging. I watched her sketch, as the lines rapidly connected to form - me. "Wow." I whispered, awestruck. "That actually makes me look good." I laughed. "But, really, it's amazing." I said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 pm

I laughed , warmth spreading on my face."Thanks, but you definitely undermine yourself." I said, looking back down at my sketch starting to shade it.I kept sketching in a comfortable silence but said to him " I like the lemon cake served at my mom's library at teatime and also some jasmine tea from the oriental shop next to it, you know. What do your parent do and what are there names?" I suddenly laughed when I made a mistake, I accidentally had shaded in the wrong side of the shadow of the flame. " Ha ha, look at this it looks so funny" I said pointing out the mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:59 am

I looked down at the sketchbook and smiled. "Yeah, it looks like one side of my face is burning or something, right?" I laughed. "And thank you - for that compliment. "My parents? Oh, my dad's an environmentalist. He's always badgering my mom to ask Fudge to do something about global warming - she's in the Ministry, the Accidental Magical Reversal Squad. He's John, and she's Janelle. We're all J's in the family, except my sister, Gracie, and her middle name's Jaymie anyway. She's going to be joining next year." I said, glancing down at Adrianne. She was amazingly cute - I was so lucky that she'd said yes to me.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

"You're welcome" I said finishing the final touches of the sketch, I then dug out my eraser and corrected my mistake. Finally finishing my sketch I neatly tore it out, put a preservation spell on it I handed it over to Justin and putting my sketchpad back in my bag I leaned on Justin's shoulder hoping he would not mind. I then said " My mom's a librarian and my dad's in the ministry, the department of regulation and control of magical creatures. I spend a lot of time in the library with my mom reading, organizing and even helping people get the books they wanted" I said although he did not ask.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:02 am

I desperately looked for something to talk about, accepting the drawing with a nod and a grin. I stowed it safely in my bag. I knew that my ears were red the minute she leaned on me, but I hesitantly put my arm around her shoulder, securing the jacket a little. "So what's your favorite subject?" I asked softly, knowing it was a lame, stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:10 am

He put his arm around me but I did not mind I just looked at the stars and then when he asked me the question I replied " I like charms, even my wand is made for charms. It's core is Demiguise hair and is made up of blackthorn. What is yours?" I asked waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:35 am

"Uh, Ebony and Dittany stalk. It's best for healing spells and Transfiguration. But my excellence in Transfiguration doesn't stop McGonagall from giving me homework. That seems to be the case with every teacher, since I'm smart - but I don't refrain from giving them attitude." I grinned. I looked up at the sky, wondering. "What's your star sign?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 am

"Transfiguration,huh? " I said "Well now I always know were to go if I am stuck with transfiguration. It's just not my cup of tea." I stated matter-of-factly. "Well at least she's better than Snape." I commented returning the grin. "Oh ya, I was born on the thirty first of July so its Leo, what about yours?" I said guessing he might be a Scorpio. The nice ones of course.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:16 am

"Uh, I'm Leo too. Twenty-fourth. I wish I was a Scorpio, though." I said, grinning. "The Scorpios always get the guys." I shrugged. "So, when's the Yule Ball again?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 am

In a few weeks I replied happily. It was getting late so I suggested to go inside for dinner. I was hungry and wanted to go back to the cozy commonroom after that imagining the fireplace I waited for an answer.

OOC- Don't you mean that Scorpios always get the girls
?
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:26 am

ooc - yes but i can't be bothered editing it

bic - I nodded, but then said - "Actually, I'd better be going. I'm not really that hungry, so I'll see you later." I said, smiling awkwardly. I hesitated, but kissed her on the cheek, then got up and left.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:36 am

" Okay, bye " I said as I got up and pointed my wand at the fire and cast a non-verbal spell, I walked back inside and made my way to the Great Hall. I was feeling really good which I had not in a lot of time, I had actually done something except study for once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)   Walking along the lake ( open to Silv) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking along the lake ( open to Silv)
Page 1 of 1