HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29700

Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] Empty
PostSubject: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:18 am

Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away...
Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] Taylor-swift-Favim.com-230743_large
...This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to someone special...

Leona Eve Petersen burst into the Three Broomsticks one winter afternoon, eager to get away from school.  She was having bad memories from last Christmas.  She remembered him a wizard at school, who she had thought she loved, but the relationship turned out to be fake.  She learned to never trust that boy again.  She ordered a butter beer and sat down at a small table.  She needed to think, but most of all she needed someone, anyone, who cared about her.

Leona's butter beer arrived and she didn't hesitate in drinking it.  The butter beer always tasted amazing here, and she was rarely able to come here.  Hogsmeade visits had become more and more sparse, something Leona was not too happy about.  However, this wonderful holiday season had given her a chance to visit her favorite place, well one of her favorite places.  Hogwarts, even though the people there were sometimes rude to her, would always be her happy place.  It would always be home to her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22067

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 1:07 am

zia celeste abbott

Zia didn't have much to do, homework was a drag, and without desire to do it, the stuff would remain undone. The Gryffindor decided that a visit to Hogsmeade wouldn't hurt her any, especially considering she didn't have anything to do that particular day. Life had been slow lately, and she liked it like that.

She pulled a sweatshirt over her pink shirt, not caring that it didn't really match. Her sneakers weren't made for winter, but they'd have to do for now. Zia was off to town, thinking she wouldn't be doing much socializing. Once she arrived at Hogsmeade, face flush from the wind, she sighed. Her hair was a mess, but she brushed it out of her face and ordered a butterbeer. After receiving her beverage, the witch looked for a place to sit.

Chewing on her bottom lip, Zia Abbott made her way over to a girl sitting alone. She wasn't really good in making new friends, but she thought this girl looked like a Gryffindor. "Uh, hi," she said softly. "Can I sit here?" the girl asked, raising an eyebrow.

outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:41 am

A fellow Hohwarts student walked up to Leona's table as she was taking a swig of her butterbeer. She wiped the foam off her lips with a napkin and looked at the girl. She was definitely a Hogwarts student. Leona wasn't sure, but it looked like she was a Gryffindor. Great, Leona though Cause I'm just SO great at making new friends. Leona took her feet off the chair on the other side of the table, to leave a space for the girl to sit.

The Hogwarts student asked if she could sit at Leona's table. Leona had predicted this would happen. She hoped that this witch wasn't one of those bubbly people that have to make friends with everyone. She slowly replied, "Um," [i]here's your chance, Leona, you can say no and be done with her, "Yeah, you can sit down.

"I'm Leona Petersen, a Gryffindor at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22067

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:43 am

zia celeste abbott

Zia felt like she could watch the thought being processed on the girl's forehead, but didn't say a thing about it. She just didn't want to look like the loner she was. After the girl's feet were off the other chair, she sat down, an appreciative look plastered on her face.

The Gryffindor gave the girl, Leona, a small smile before talking a sip of her drink. "Thanks," she muttered softly. Zia brushed a strand of her hair behind her ears, wondering if the girl was planning on talking to her or not. So far, they seemed either shy, or untalkative. "Zia Abbott, 7th year in Gryffindor," she responded with a nod.

occ: could you please respond to the pm i sent you?

outfit
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Leona Eve Petersen nodded at the girl, Zia.  She was seventh year.  Sitting with a seventh year made her feel small, like she did when she was a firstie.  An ickle firstie, as some of the students called them, including her, she couldn't help herself.  Of course, Leona had a lot of reasons to feel insecure about herself.  In fact, her entire life was something to feel insecure about.  What could she say?  Her life was broken.

"Ah," said Leona, thoughtfully, "I'm in fourth year."

One of the first things Leona wondered about this girl was why wasn't she up at Hogwarts where the majority of the festivities were.  Of course, she could ask the same for Leona, and Leona didn't want to talk about last Christmas at all.  Okay, maybe it was her fault getting into a situation like that at the age she was, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel bad about it and regret it.

The question eventually slipped out through the silence, "So why aren't you at the castle, where all the festivities are?"

~I am so sorry, i really meant to reply to that sooner than I did.  I've been really busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]   Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply] Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Away [Open to the First to Reply]
Page 1 of 1