HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bwilla's characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bwilla's characters Empty
PostSubject: Bwilla's characters   Bwilla's characters EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Name: June Dreen
Birthday: May 6th
Year at Hogwarts: 3
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Appearance: I am very short, with long raven colored hair that I wear free. I have light blue eyes that some have said are whight and my face is thin. I try to fit in with crowds, so as not to stand out, So my uniform is plain.
Personality: I am very shy, not outgoing at all. I feel that the others in my house make us look bad although some of us aren't. I don't talk to people because I'm too scared to apporce them, I spend most of my time reading. I like to listen to the people around me so I know allmost every thing thats going on and no one knows about me.
Wand: Ash, 8 inches, with dragon heartstring.
Talents: I am good at transfiguration, and potions
Other:

Name: Malkin Dreen
Birthday: December 30th
Year at Hogwarts: first
Hogwarts House: Huffelpuff
Appearance: I am short and built like a twig, my hair is dark brown and short. My eyes are dark brown and I have a smaller nose than normal. I like to stand out, so I died the tips of my hair orange, but it faded to yellow. My uniform is covered in pins with funny little quips on it.
Personality: I run headfirst into things, but protecting my sister, June, is more important to me than anything. I can't stand to sit still as I have ADD, if I'm not in a converstation that is going on nearby I will most likly break into it to join.
Wand:Unicorn tail hair in cherry wood at seven and 3/4 inches.
Talents: I am a wiz at charms and history facinates me
Other:

Last edited by Bwilla on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bwilla's characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bwilla's characters   Bwilla's characters EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Appearance and Personality could be a little more detailed for both charries
Back to top Go down

Bwilla's characters
Page 1 of 1