HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)   Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Hello,

I think I'm just introducing myself to people who mostly know me but anyways.

I'm Katie, also called Kat or Kate I'm a moderator of a Camp Half Blood forum roleplay and an Admin of a Hunger Games roleplay site. My experience with Harry Potter isn't much.. I've read all the books a few times but I'm not good with names or spells or stuff like that o.o so go easy on me and I'll catch on!

Luv Y'all!

Katie
Back to top Go down

Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)   Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 am

Welcome to Hogwarts, I am Hawk if you didnt know that. I am the head of Hufflepuff, and Deputy head Mistress, Really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)   Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 am

I know who you are Hawk xD
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29740

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)   Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Hey hey hey! You, uh, should know who I am.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)   Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello ;D (Extra characters to make the topic length between 10 and 255 characters)
Page 1 of 1