HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21104

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:54 am

Waiting... Tumblr_m7sq53UOWk1qlc16go1_500

Kim Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I sighed and plonked myself down on my mattress, I had been waiting for my roommate to arrive for about twenty-five minutes now, the first ten minutes were spent violently pacing around in front of the couch letting my pent up anger and frustration show in my violent way of walking.
I was very annoyed right now, and her being late did not really help. How could he? He is my brother and I mostly listen to everything he says but he does not even let me read my own mail first! And it's not the first time, it happens every single time! All my mails go to him first, it's just so annoying. He even reads half of them, he's like a control freak.
I know it has something to do with the mails dad sends me even though Liam does a good job of hiding that and makes it look like he is just an annoying brother who likes to read all of his sister's mail just to annoy her but I am not dumb and I noticed the fact that only the batch of mail which have some letters from home go to Liam first because if there is no mail from home Honey delivers to me first. Also, the fact that Honey is more obedient to Liam is a major blow on my ego making me angrier at him. It probably should not be such a serious matter but I am a girl who has spent seven years  in Durmstrang, it makes us tougher and probably think more like males. I mean I know I have a huge ego problem and I take my apparent 'freedom' to seriously, I guess that's the effect of growing up in my dad's household. The door creaking open interrupted my thoughts as I turned my head to see who it is.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22068

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Waiting... Tumblr_m3d2zev4Xi1r7ifqv

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I rushed into the room, knowing that I was dreadfully late. Kevin had insisted on driving me here, which was sweet of him, and I felt proud, since he had only just passed his Muggle driving test. But that also meant that he wasn't experienced and drove much slower than necessary. "Hi, Kim." I said breathlessly, securing my bag with one hand, the other smoothing back my hair - I had run up three floors and five corridors. "Kevin drove." I said, and I knew she would understand perfectly. I sat down on my bed, marked with a nameplate, and tried to regain my breath. "How've you been?" I asked genially when I could talk again. I read her expression. "Don't worry, you'll get your mail." I said, rolling my eyes. I could guess that Liam was looking out for his sister, but I wouldn't tell her that - she'd just get excessively angry. "Your twin is a twat, but I'm pretty sure you can manage to get a few envelopes from him. Maybe even a stamp!" I teased, dragging my trunk into the room.

ooc - do you think liam could make an appearance?

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:48 am

Kim Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
It was Kat, finally. I looked at her waiting for an explanation to why she was late and when she told me that Kevin drove it was explanation enough. Even though I was annoyed I understood that I could not blame Kevin or Kat for that. Then she asked me 'how had I been?' and I just rolled my eyes, she knew me really well and probably guessed from my expression it was another fit I was having because I did not get my mail first. "I know I will get my mail eventually but that just isn't the point, the point is that he would have read most of them and I might get the ones from father." I said but the fact that I mentioned my father made me scrunch up my nose in distaste. Kat tried to joke about it but I gave her a look that said 'I don't want to joke about this, this is serious.' "But that trick we pulled of the other week was epic, I mean, turning the headmaster's room upside down? Ya, that was amazing. We are definitely brilliant, thpugh, it did take a lot of work especially the fireplace, but there is nothing magic can't do." I said grinning at the memory, the headmaster had been furious, that is after having the shock of his life. He did suspect us but there was no proof. Since, we could not move the fireplace we just covered it up with some paper that was drawn upon to look like the wall and then on another paper we drew the fireplace and stuck it on the wall. It's actually funny how many tricks we have played and ended up in the headmaster's office, we were practically on first name basis with him. I was expecting a letter from father once he heard about this, but like the others it never came, or should I say it never reached me.

ooc - Sure, Liam can make an appearance in my next post.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"Okay, okay." I backed down, seeing the look on Kim's face. "So your dad found out, and he presumably sent you something, and now you want to see what he sent you, so you can find out your punishment." I stated, opening my trunk and grabbing a few clothes - classes only started tomorrow, so what was the point of staying in my robes? It was a Saturday, for Agrippa's sake. "Why not just ask Liam?" I said like it was obvious. "I know you're going to protest, but I'm pretty sure you can persuade him. Now can we please talk about something else?" I asked deploringly. One could get tired of talking about envelopes. "Come on. Where'd you go during the holidays?" I asked, trying to sound cheerful. "Meet any guys?" I added, with a sneaky undertone that I knew would make her enthusiastic about the topic. I signaled for her to wait as I walked into the bathroom attached to our dorm and changed into the clothes I had picked out - a pair of beige shorts that were slightly shorter than mid-thigh, and a loose teal tank top that Eavan had picked out for me herself. I was wearing my well-worn lavender flip-flops and my reddish-brown hair was in a side braid. I looked at myself in the mirror and almost gasped. I actually looked....pretty. The shorts were shorter than I would usually wear, and the tank top had a neckline that was deep, but not too deep, and my pale complexion looked great with both. I smiled and walked out of the bathroom, ready to confidently strut into the room and say "What do you think?" - but when I saw who else was in the room, the words died on my lips.

Last edited by Kacky Snorgle on Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 pm

Waiting... MaciDoll
Waiting... Tumblr_mj25t2ZfpS1rw2065o1_500
Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I was walking to Kim's room to give her all the mail I had intercepted, that is except the one daddy dearest sent her. Daddy dearest, I internally scoffed. I would probably have to repetitively apologize and hold back the smirk that threatened to show up when she threw her tantrums, because like always I won the war. It was really amusing but I knew she thought that dad would just scold her, ban her from something and then let her off. But he actually was really mad and as always I took the blame. I shook my head to get rid of the thought of my punishment and I was just about to open the door when I heard Kim's best friend Kat's voice 'Meet any guys?' I was about to barge in ranting about how I would kill him when the conversation stopped, I decided to walk in and then looking around I realized that Kat had probably gone to change considering her trunk was open, the bathroom door just clicked, the sound of the lock and I  spotted an angry looking Kim glaring at me, the smile she wore a moment ago worn off. Sensing her mood I decided to start with "That trick you pulled of last week, brilliant, I am thankful you did not get caught though. Oh, I actually came here to give you your mail." I turned around as I heard the bathroom door click open and Kat walked out. I did a double take, this definitely was not her usual style. Shorts that barely reached mid thigh and a rather loose tank top with a low neckline. A smirk slowly formed on my face, " I didn't peg you as that kind of girl Shcraeder," I said my eyes raking her appearance "though, many girls do act weirdly around me." I added with a wink, definitely implying something entirely different. I shocked myself, I never flirted, what was wrong with me. But I did not let the fact that I was surprised at my behavior show.

Kim Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I snatched the mail from Liam and was just about to retort angrily when Kat walked out, I looked at her with my mouth agape but then settled on watching the exchange between her and my brother amused.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:22 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I had to hold back the blush threatening to rise up in my cheeks when Liam took in my appearance....and kept taking it in. And he wasn't the only one that looked like he had just noticed something. Liam had always looked good - but it was like I was taking him in for the first time. His piercing blue eyes that had a dancing, mischievous spark in them; the arms that were - all annoyed ignorance aside - ripped and toned; and I could see the outline of his pectorals through his shirt. He was tall and built broadly, his hair dark brown and tousled. I actually had to choke back an appreciative sigh. I ripped my eyes from his gaze, but he continued to look at me like I was a meat platter. I felt like smacking him in the face, but instead I rolled my eyes and struck a pose briefly. "Like what you see, pervert?" I walked away towards my trunk, stuffing my robes, shirt, and skirt into it, unintentionally bending over. "And are you sure it's not tear out their hair?" I asked, referring to his earlier attempt at flirting - that had actually caused me to get a bit flustered, but I wasn't going to let him see that. My thoughts subconsciously shifted to him. We were both seventeen, and, insults aside, he had been with a lot of girls. I wouldn't mind - okay, I would love it - if we were together, but he flirted with a lot of girls, especially the ones that followed him around everywhere. He didn't mean anything. He was just messing around. He didn't mean anything. He ogled everyone. He didn't mean anything. Did he?
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:49 am

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
It's true, I was being rude by staring at her, but did I care? No. Have I ever cared what other people think about me? No. Will I ever start caring? No. When Kat called me a pervert, as usual, I was not fazed, honestly the only thing that would probably get a reaction out of me was if someone insulted my mom or Kim. Believe me you don't want to see what happens then. If I racked my brains then I presume the last guy ended up hanging completely naked, upside down from the owlery. It was actually pretty funny. "Nah, I have seen better," I then replied "and yes, girls to tend to rip out there hair when I reject them." I said mockingly placing my hand on my heart and sniffing. "It's sad really." Then when I noticed her unintentionally bend, which is a bad idea in shorts, I bit back a laugh, she was trying to get me to stop paying attention but was doing the exact opposite. Also, I think I was imagining this but she appeared to be a bit flustered. It was probably because she was wearing something rather indecent in front of a guy, but it could also be because my behavior change. I never flirted with her or payed her any attention like that because it seemed just wrong since, she is my sister's best friend. But here I was doing exactly that. Oh well. "You know sweetheart, if you wanted my attention you could just ask for it nicely, I probably would have complied." I nearly purred.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:21 am

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"Sweethear--I don't---complied?!" I sputtered, blushing slightly, although I hoped that it would be put down to anger. "I don't need your bloody attention, Liam Unsworth!" my voice was calm but a hint of derisiveness, like I didn't care what he thought. "You are an arrogant, bigheaded, aimless, perverted arse. Anyone who thinks your attention is worthwhile needs to cut back on their dosage of Manticore Hash." I said, standing straight up and glaring at him. "And if you've seen better, you might as well stop enjoying the view." I added matter-of-factly. I walked back to my trunk and shut it gently, twisting my hand to complete the locking motion that was fingertip sensitive. I completely ignored Liam and kicked off my flip flops, sitting on my bed and stretching slightly before lying down, not noticing that my tank top had hiked up a bit, revealing a thin line of the toned skin of my hip. "Kim, I'm going to take a nap." I said sleepily. I actually was tired, and I just wanted to relax for a little while.  

ooc - Manticore Hash is a wizarding drug.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 am

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I smiled, people insulted me all the time, it's just that she was the first one to tell me that to my face, that is, other than Kim. And shouting, I was used to the shouting, after all, I was daddy's big disappointment of a son, a failure, a shame to be associated with yada, yada, yada. Like I cared? I just boredly listened to her insults, waiting for her to get it out of her system. "As you wish." I finally said with a smile. "And I don't talk to people who take Manticore Hash." I said my expression darkening for a second. I almost remembered what I had pushed to the deepest, darkest corner of my mind for a moment. And then just like that my face was expressionless again. I smirked slightly, it almost sounded like she was jealous but I don't know girls, well at least not their emotions. I then turned back to Kim who was looking half amused and half angry, the anger probably at me. I was not really in the mood of listening to her again, not after that memory. So, I just looked at her, gave her a smile, well, at least a fake one, which me, the master of disguising emotion had perfected and said "You got your mail, I got my daily dosage of entertainment and now I must leave for some errands I have to run. Bye." I looked back and did a sweep of the room noticing Kat's tank top had raised up but left the matter alone just like I said I would, then exited. Now, to deal with my father I thought and sighed, running a hand through my hair as a sign of frustration.

Kim Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I was amused by the exchange till Kat's outburst, well, I guess my brother has a unique talent of offending people and pushing all the right buttons. I look worriedly over at Kat and said "Sure." as she declared she was going to sleep. I then looked at Liam ready to lecture him but he just smiled and left after saying another offending comment. I ignored it but I was really surprised and a bit annoyed, nothing ever fazed him, but an outburst of Kat's proportion would surely leave any other person dead, but he just left it alone and agreed to not 'pay attention' to her. He never listens to what others say. It almost seemed he was in a hurry to leave after the comment on Manticore Hash. I was curious but decided to leave it for later and instead looked over at Kat "You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I turned over to face Kim, noticing the awkward position of my tank top and pulling it down. I was surprised that Liam hadn't commented on it. But something about the way his expression had darkened bothered me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said, my voice thick for some reason. "I don't have to go to sleep." I said, sitting up blearily. "I know you're going to be bored if I do, we could do something." I didn't really feel like it, but I wanted to, for her sake.

Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 4:57 am

Kim Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I looked over at Kat, she obviously was not up for it, she was just offering so that I did not get bored. "No, it's fine, you look tired and you need rest, specially after arguing with my brother." Before she could object further I raised my hand up showing her the pile of mail. "I finally got my mail remember? I'll go through it and I will wake you up when I'm done or it's time to go for class, okay?" I did not wait for an answer, instead I just went over to the desk, pulled the chair and sat down. I groped for some free parchment and a quill, also a bottle of ink. I opened the first letter from my mom and started reading. I had a huge smile on my face after UI read that one and moved on to the ones that were from my friends in Hogwarts and even Beauxbatons. When I was finally through all the mail, I sighed and felt slightly annoyed, no letter from dad. Again. Pushing that thought to the side of my mind, I concentrated on writing the replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting...   Waiting... Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting...
Page 1 of 1