HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 20397

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Empty
PostSubject: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 am

Audrey walked into the Common room and looked around, Disappointed to find it empty. She put her books down on the large wood table by the fire, And reached up to pin up her loosely plaited hair. Untangling the plait she twisted the hair and tucked into a loose bun. Then she sat down on the cushioned chair and reached into her satchel and looked for her defense against dark arts textbook. Finally she found it and pulled it out of the leather satchel, then took out her neon yellow highlighter. "Hmmm, where is it! Vampire-bats… vampire bats… Ah! here it is!" Opening the hand bound book to page 126, she began to read, and thought quietly to her self.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20082

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:20 pm

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_ml2gnyO5iC1r9gl25o4_250
ΩChristinaΩAlisonΩWalkersΩ
Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_mn36td3WGZ1qey15po6_250
ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ
I entered the Common Room, swinging my bag over my shoulder. I heard a small mew from near my feet, and Simba came shooting out from underneath one of the couches. I scooped him up and placed him on my shoulder, stroking his back. I scanned the room for other people, and saw only one other girl- I was pretty sure she was in fifth year. I walked over to her, placing my butt onto the chair next to her, and leaning over her shoulder to see what she was reading. Something about Vampire Bats. It was probably homework. "Hi, I'm Chris. I'm in Sixth Year. You?" I asked, hoping I didn't startle her.
Simba meowed and squirmed off my shoulders and onto my head, poking his head down in front of my eyes. I giggled, picking him up and plopping him back on my lap.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 20954

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 am

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_lyxxnvxL421r26xavo1_250
Kyler Harwood

I was bored and I had completed all my work, Shocking for a sixth year? Yes, I know, I could barely believe it myself. Sure, I had to revise for the N.E.W.Ts but still it was a completely forgotten sensation for me. To have nothing to do, and I couldn't really find Lynda so I just headed to the common room, hopefully I could chat with someone there. I looked around and saw two girls sitting there, I recognized one of them as Christina Walkers, she was a sixth year like me and it looked like she was petting her cat. The other girl I had seen around but didn't really know, she looked like a fifth year. I settled down on my favorite side of the couch and looked up. "Hi Chris and the girl who seems to be reading something about Vampire-bats." I said peering to see her book. Then I turned to Christina and asked "You don't have any homework to do? I think I must have forgotten something because I have nothing to do. It's just not natural."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 21918

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:45 pm

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EllenPage2
Lynda Tanith Fraener

I walked into the common room just in time to hear Kyler's last sentence. I smiled, walking over to him. I knew Chris from a couple classes. "You forgot Herbology." I called out laughingly, knowing of his hatred for the subject. I sat next to him and reached for my satchel. "Five foot essay on the properties of the Venomous Tentacula." I said, pulling my essay from the bag and handed the scroll to him. "Just make sure to at least pretend it's your work." I cast him a sidelong glance. "Hey, Chris." I said smilingly. "Hi." I said to the other girl. "It's...Aubrey or something, right?" I said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 am

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_ml2gnyO5iC1r9gl25o4_250
Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_mn36td3WGZ1qey15po6_250
ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ
I looked up at Kyler when he sat down. "Hey, Kyler," I greeted him, smiling. I leaned back into the chair I was currently occupying, Simba climbing up from my lap and onto the back of the chair. I looked back at Kyler, listening to him. " I finished most of it at lunch, but I still have a bit of the Herbology essay to do. I'm kind of putting that one off, to be honest." I smiled at him.
When Lynda walked up to us, I smiled at her as she also mentioned the Herbology essay I had yet to finish. "So, Lynda. How's life?" I asked, turning to the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_lyxxnvxL421r26xavo1_250
Kyler Harwood

I groaned when Lynda and Chris mentioned something about Herbology, the moment someone says Herbology I conveniently tune out of the conversation. Knowing my hatred for Herbology Lynda usually gives me her work and I just write it so it looks like my work, thankfully I have not been caught yet. Hmmm... that's probably the reason that I thought there was no work, my mind must have subconsciously forgotten any work related to Herbology. Bad Habit. "Thanks." I muttered as I accepted her essay and grudgingly set down to work, my good mood had instantly dissapeared as I tried to finish the horrible essay as fast as I could. Keyword tried. After making a few mistakes because of my hurry I just slowed down a little but was pretty sure that by the time I was done with this my hand would hurt alot. The things I do for getting good grades.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Lynda Fraener
Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EllenPage2
Lynda Tanith Fraener
"Oh, come on, Kyler." I said soothingly. I silently took his parchment and performed a Duplicating Charm, and then a simple Forging Charm. The writing quickly changed into Kyler's handwriting. "There." I waved it in the air so that it could dry, and then handed it to him, smiling. "No worries, no hand-ache, and no being in a bad mood for the rest of the day." I turned to Christina. "Life?" I asked. "Life is good. Probably as good as it's going to get. Oh, did I tell you that my mum got promoted?" I had gotten the news only yesterday. "She's chief editor for Which Broomstick? now. Kyler, could I have your potions essay? I used to be good at it but now Professor Snape's going way too fast for me." It was true; I had trouble keeping up in Potions nowadays. "Just this once, I promise." I pleaded with him.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:30 am

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Place image

Kyler Harwood
16-Sixth Year
I looked at her unamused, the whole point of writing the essay was so that it looked like I did my own research, and did not just copy it off someone. Well, I was in no mood to write it I guess I would take a chance this time and cross my fingers and plead that Professor won't notice. I rolled my parchment and put it into my bag listening to what Lynda was saying. When she asked me for my Potions assignment, I rolled my eyes, like I wouldn't give it to her. Was she kidding me? It was the least I could do for constantly helping me in Herbology. I dug around my bag and finally finding it took it out. "Ya sure, here you go." I turned back to Christina "What's your cat's name?" I asked curious. "Can I pet him?"
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm

ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ
I smiled as Kyler and Lynda traded assignments, wishing I had a friend who I could easily ask for an assignment. Despite my six years at Hogwarts, I hadn't really made a lasting friend. Sure, I had friends, but none I could just go to for anything. I envied Kyler and Lynda for what they had.
I zoned out a bit while they spoke, absentmindedly stroking Simba. He began to chew on my chestnut brown hair, and I swatted him away, gently. I scooped him up in one hand, placing him on my thighs and petting him until he settled down.
I looked back up as Kyler spoke to me, smiling softly at him. "His name is Simba, from the Muggle movie "The Lion King," have you seen it?" I said. I wasn't sure if all wizarding families watched Muggle movies, or if it was just something my mum had picked up from my father. God, I hate thinking about my father. I snapped back to reality, turning back to Kyler. "Of course you can!" I told him, picking Simba up and placing him near Kyler.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:01 am

Kyler Harwood
16-Sixth Year
As I took Simba from Chris I said "yes." I had watched the muggle movie Lion King, I was forced to watch it with my sister who is a fan of Disney. It was a good story though it was sad, I just did not really like it a lot because Eva would not stop crying after Mufasa died. It got really annoying. I absentmindedly stroked Simba taking in the texture of his coat and softness of the fur. In all honesty, I was waiting for someone to start a conversation. I liked Chris, I believed her to be pretty nice, I wold love to know her better, over time we would probably become good friends. That reminded me "Lynda. Are you done?" I waited for her response and remembered that I had not talked to Eva for days, I should probably go meet her soon. Maybe tonight after dinner I could ask her. Even though she was quite different from me I did enjoy her company. Well... occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_inline_mo3eubfGrb1qz4rgp
Lynda Tanith Fraener
I finished my essay with a huff of relief before rolling up Kyler's and handing it back to him gratefully. "Remind me to get you a Fortescue's ice cream next Hogsmeade visit." I said, smiling. "We're going together, right?" I asked, unsure of his reply. We pretty much did everything together nowadays, but going to Hogsmeade together was more of a couple thing, and...we weren't. "D'you want to come, Chris?" I asked her, noticing that she looked kind of forlorn. "It'll be loads of fun." I said, thinking of all the stores we could visit. Even if Kyler didn't want to go together - which would hurt a lot, but I'd get over it - it'd be fun to browse the racks at Madam Malkin's with Chris, maybe take a long walk down all the alleyways with warm butterbeers in our hands. But that image didn't seem complete without Kyler; continuously tapping on the glass of the door at Malkin's because, like all other boys, he hated shopping; volunteering chivalrously to pay for the drinks, daring me at least thrice to walk into the Shrieking Shack. I smiled wistfully, already imagining him declining my offer. "Owl me about it, alright?" I told Kyler. "I think I'll turn in for the night." I stood up, slinging my bag over my shoulder, and walked up to the girls dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:31 pm

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Tumblr_mprsghBJdr1rc08qco1_250
Kyler Harwood
16-Sixth Year
I made a mental note to OWL Lynda about my affirmative response before I checked my watch. Holy! I was so late and so dead. I packed my things up so fast that I am pretty sure my hand was a blur. "I would really like if you accompanied us Chris. We will have a great time, I promise." I reassured earnestly then I turned to leave shouting "Send me an OWL okay? Bye!" I hurried out of the room like the death eaters themselves were chasing me.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 pm

ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ
I smiled at Lynda, nodding that I would like to go to Hogsmeade with her and possibly Kyler, about to give her my vocal response when she stood up, packed her things up and left. I waved after her, turning back to Kyler to tell him that I'd go with him to find him packing up his things as though his life depended on it. He rushed away, calling over his shoulder to me. "I will, bye! It was nice talking to you!" I called after him, agreeing that I'd owl him my answer. I already knew I was going to go with them, I didn't have any other people to go with, to be honest, and they both seemed like nice people. It was going to fun. I stood up, packing away my things as well. Once they were all in my arms, I shifted the pile to my left arm, picking Simba up with my right. I walked out of the Common Room and into the Dormitory, ready for bed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!   Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Studying and waiting for someone to come to the commonroom!
Page 1 of 1