HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22207

Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) Empty
PostSubject: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) 2yxi5wo
*[Jameston Marie Porter]*

It's getting dark and It's all to quiet
And I can't trust anything now

http://www.polyvore.com/annasophia_robb/set?id=51530442
Jamie sat on one of the benches over looking the Quidditch Pitch. She was drawing the players on the teams, just practicing. The witch didn't know if she really wanted to be up there, one of them, with everyone watching her. Jamie had a talent for keeping the goals safe, but she didn't know if it was enough. She couldn't imagine herself as one of the selected seven people in her house to compete with the rest of the school. Blinking, Jamie didn't notice that she had been staring off into space, at one of the Quidditch goals.

She returned to her note book and looked at her variety of drawing tools. She had a quill and ink, as well as a pencil. She didn't really use the pencil much, because it seemed weird. Her quill was enough to make inked sketches of random players zooming past on their broomsticks. Something in her heart told her that was where she wanted to be, but the sense in her told her differently. Jamie found herself doubting her dreams, and coming in contact with reality. No one knew her, no one trusted her. That was the cold hard truth, in her mind. No one liked her.

Jamie sighed and brushed her blonde hair from her eyes. She shoved her pencil back into her shoulder bag, finding little interest in it. The bag slid across the bench, landing somewhere in the bleachers. The Slytherin girl leaned back in the bench, so her head rested on the front of another set of bleachers. Jamie rested her notebook on top of her knees, as she sat wishing that she had someone to talk to, just someone that understood her. At least someone who would try.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=52314225

Stood there watch you walk away
From everything we had
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29840

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) Jace_l10
J A C E / L I G H T W O O D // S L Y T H E R I N

I walked onto the Quidditch Pitch, my broom in my hand. I didn't notice that anyone else was there, of course, I wasn't really looking for anyone. I mounted my broom and flew up above the height of the highest goal posts and did a few tricks I had learned over the years. I wasn't on the Quidditch team for the Slytherin team; I wasn't that good. I only flew for fun. I didn't really have any desire to be on the team either. I was noticed whether I was on the house team or not; being on the team didn't matter to me.

I let the wind fly through my hair as I flew down to one of he benches, to take a break from flying. Whenever I came to the Quidditch Pitch it was to fly on a broom or watch fourteen other witches and wizards fly on their brooms. It would be nice to come to the Pitch just to chill for once. When I landed, I saw a girl. She was my age and my year. I, unlike so many other students at Hogwarts, recognized her. Jamie Porter, I thought as I walked along the benches to see her.

When I arrived to the bench she was sitting on, I sat down beside her, hoping she does not mind me doing so. She looked tense, and somehow, not happy. I wondered why she wasn't happy, so I decided I might as well cut to the chase and ask her. I say, "Hey! Jamie, right? Are you doing alright? You seem kind of upset right now."

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:50 pm

Jamie's eyes darted over to the seat next to her, seeing Jace Lightwood sitting there. She didn't know much about him, only that she thought he was one of the many people who didn't know who she was. Blinking, the witch almost dismissed whatever he was saying. What on Earth was he doing, talking to her? No one ever talked to her. It was a rule of thumb, that everyone seemed to follow. Jamie shook her head and shoved her note book back into her bag, hoping he didn't see her drawing. She didn't want people thinking she was some talented drawer, because in her mind, she wasn't.

Jamie frowned at him and just sat there, speechless. Then again, she didn't really want to talk to him. She figured that he would make her talk soon enough, and might as well do so. "Nothing's wrong." Jamie said simply. She wasn't going to give him anymore of an explanation than that. "I'm fine." the witch quickly added. Jamie didn't know what he expected to hear from her. Then again, she did wonder why on Earth he was talking to her. Didn't he have better things to do? Apparently not.

She looked at the people buzzing around on their broomsticks and then quickly returned her green eyed gaze to the wood of the benches. Jamie wanted to ignore him. She wanted him to leave her alone. She didn't like talking to people, because she had to lie. It always seemed to happen, and she didn't always mind it. Today, Jamie didn't want to lie. She wanted to be even more invisible than usual, and not be seen by anyone. Much less talk to someone.

From everything we had
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:29 pm

I saw Jamie shove the notebook into her bag, wanting to know what it contained, but by her actions, knew she didn't want me to see it. I almost wanted to contradict her, but at last, I thought better. She obviously wanted to be left alone; I could see that in her eyes. I couldn't help feeling sad. Usually people wanted to talk to me, and I wanted to talk to Jamie. I had to figure out why she was being so anti-social. I couldn't help saying with a grin, "You are lying," I paused, my face changed to a very serious expression. "You should know Jamie, that I don't like being lied to. Tsk tsk . . ." I couldn't help but grin after I finished talking. However, on the inside I was still hurt that she had lied to me, and she could probably see it in my eyes.

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:07 pm

Jamie frowned at his accusation. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes, simply because he was trying to be nice to her. That had never happened to her before, at least not recently. Jamie was shocked, but tried to hide it by looking at her shoes. "So?" she replied simply, trying to sound like she didn't mind that she lied. However, she did. Jamie always hated when she lied, but she tried not to care. It seemed that she could be rude, and careless, because no one knew her. "It's not like you've never lied." she said softly, her eyes darting around the Quidditch Pitch.

Jamie glanced up at his eyes for a moment, and saw a glance of pain. Suddenly feeling terrible, she thought of what to say. The witch wasn't one to apologize, and didn't like thinking of ways to say sorry. Jamie sighed and pulled her legs closer to her chest, becoming a little smaller in size. She couldn't find it in herself to say sorry, and decided to apologize later if she felt the need to. She noticed that he was hiding something deeper maybe, just like her. Maybe they had something in common. Blinking away the thought of that, she focused back on the bleachers in front of her.

From everything we had
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 am

I decided I wouldn't say anything. Yes, I had lied before, but not right when I met someone. I only lied when i had something to hide. I looked off into the distance at he huge castle that we both knew as Hogwarts. He started tapping the seat unconsciously, not knowing he was doing so. He remembered words from a song, You, with your switching sides, and your walk by lies, and your humiliation. I blinked slowly as I remembered the song from so long ago. The tapping on the seat suddenly stopped and my eyes were closed, remembering things I didn't want to be reminded of.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)   Wishing the Dreams away (open to first) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wishing the Dreams away (open to first)
Page 1 of 1