HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Potions for Seventh Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21099

Potions for Seventh Years Empty
PostSubject: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 5:12 am

Potions for Seventh Years Tumblr_mozb8bKzmP1qcmnsuo1_500

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I walked to Potions class rolling my shoulder back to get the stiffness out. I even had a bruise on my jaw. My punishment this time was to do my dad's dirty work. He was such a heartless person, but I guess that comes with so much ambition. After all he has always got what he wanted, that is except from me and Kim. I entered a bit late but no one bothered to scold me for it or give me detention because it was a usual occurrence also, I never showed up in those detentions. I walked down to the first empty seat I saw in the back of the class and sat down. Completely ignoring the teacher I took out my books and started reading, completing the question side by side. But I was not really paying much attention, my mind wandered back to what happened earlier, this time it was a bit harder. I realized that my dad was making more dangerous deals slowly. I was counting the time till I got out of this school then I was definitely going to do something about this mess. I vowed to myself when a tap to my shoulder made me look at the person and I sighed when I did.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22063

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Potions for Seventh Years Tumblr_m3d2zev4Xi1r7ifqv

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"Hi." I said softly when he turned to look at me, attempting a smile. I had just run downstairs to the dungeons, breathless and still sleepy, and I'd made a beeline for Liam as soon as I'd seen him, lurking in the back of the classroom. As much as I despised him, I knew that he was a good person and I didn't like the prospect of not being his friend. "Partners?" I asked quietly, sitting down next to him before he had a chance to answer and leaned in closer to him, my eyes baring the emotion that I sometimes kept hidden away. "I'm sorry I insulted you. I didn't mean any of it." I said truthfully. I had seen the look on his face when I mentioned Manticore Hash, and I knew that what I had said was partially the reason for his brooding look right now. Partially. He looked beaten up, and as I looked at him, without even realizing it, my thumb went to his structured jaw that was dotted with untidy stubble, just underneath his right ear, stroking the bruise soothingly. I was jolted out of what I was doing suddenly and yanked my thumb away like it had been burnt. "Sorry." I blurted out. "I, uh, I just..." I trailed off, trying to think desperately for an explanation as to why I had just stroked his jaw. Normal people don't stroke other people's jaws. "What happened?" I asked suddenly, displaying my embarrassing inability to control my thoughts.  
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:21 pm

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I grunted to acknowledge her presence. I really did not feel like dealing with her right now but I did not complain when she sat down next to me. In all honesty I did not feel like dealing with anyone right now, the only thing I wanted to do was channel my anger by beating the life out of a punching bag, but since that was not an option at this moment I settled with listening to Kat. I looked at her, my attention was immediately caught by her vulnerable eyes, they held sincerity in them as she apologized. I nodded in acceptance to her apology, "You weren't that far off anyway. We both know that." I said with a sardonic grin. I thought back to the encounter and realized that I had dropped my guard for a fraction of a second, I frowned, that was bad. Now, both Kat and Kim would now that there was something that upset me about Manticore Hash. I might be questioned by Kim about that, something I was absolutely dreading. That thought went flying out of the window when I noticed Kat's hand on my jaw, she was stroking it! My expression was one that was the closest I came to being shocked, then it quickly turned to disregard. As if suddenly realizing what she was doing she snatched her hand back. I looked at her indifferently waiting for her to form a coherent sentence. When she did I looked at her and said "Pardon me for stating the obvious, but, you just stroked my jaw." I knew she was feeling very embarrassed so I added "You were probably wondering what happened and are going to ask me that any minute now so I will answer you - You don't need to know." Even though I was acting like it was a usual occurrence and did not bother me at all, but it did, because if she started caring or a better word - wondering - I would have to shut her out and it would be quite awkward since Kim, me and Kat hang out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Potions for Seventh Years Tumblr_inline_min6w0jpTS1qz4rgp

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I pretended not to notice the imminent burning in my cheeks, and leaned back, surprised by his disregard and curt comment, even though I should've been used to it by now. I turned back to the potion, sweeping a powdered Gurdyroot into it and stirring a couple times so that it turned a violent shade of red. I turned back to him and put my hand on his shoulder, forcing him to pay attention to me for at least a little while. "I may not need to know, Liam," I said tremulously. "But I want to. Because contrary to popular belief, I care about you sometimes, and I --" I stopped, taking a breath to calm myself. "I--" I couldn't complete the sentence; I didn't know what I would say even if I could. I turned back to the potion, tapped the bottom of the cauldron with my wand so that it would simmer, and concentrated on chopping Death Cap mushrooms. It was harder than I expected, what with the tears blurring my vision.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 am

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I paid attention to the potion hoping that Kat would drop it and not be hurt by my comment, no such luck, I could see her facial expression.1..2...3 and I felt her hand on my shoulder, I turned to look at her waiting for her to continue. When she finished her sentence or rather didn't the logical part of my mind hinted that she may be harboring feelings for me, but for the first time I wanted to completely ignore it and act like my hypothesis was incorrect. I took the Death Cap mushrooms and perfectly sliced them in two seconds flat. Fantastic, I thought to myself sarcastically. Great job Liam! You made one of the toughest girls you know cry. I slid the mushrooms back to her and looked her in the eye. "You don't want to complete that sentence, you shouldn't want to." I sighed exasperatedly, hmm.. I have been doing that a lot. I looked back at her and for the first time showed a bit of sadness in my expression, "You really should not care, because you can't know, if you trust me even a bit then just realize and stay content with the fact that by not telling you, not getting you involved, it's my way of showing that I care about you." I stuffed mt things in my bag and before walking away I whispered "Don't tell Kim, she's better off without knowing about any of this, I've already told you too much." I then left completely ignoring the fact that class wasn't over till ten more minutes. I walked out at a brisk pace and then broke out into a sprint to the boys dorm, reaching my room the first thing I did was punched the wall, hard. My knuckles started bleeding but I ignored that, and flung my bag to my bed. Time to visit that punching bag I thought as I walked out of my room.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Potions for Seventh Years Tumblr_inline_min6w0jpTS1qz4rgp

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
"See you in Charms!" I called out after him, just loud enough for him to hear as he left. I rummaged in my bag for one thing that I was looking for and sighed in relief once I felt the soft vinyl. I smiled softly at what his reaction would be once I gave it to him. I stirred my potion thrice and corked a vial for the Professor, just before the bell rang. I walked out of my classroom and strode towards Charms class, confident of who I would find there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions for Seventh Years   Potions for Seventh Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Potions for Seventh Years
Page 1 of 1