HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22028

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years Empty
PostSubject: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:18 am

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years 2E4045658-C6FA-38FC-1915F35EBD32A9E3

Danika Elyron Brosche
I walked into class, bored as anything. I took my usual seat, with an empty seat on my right and some random Gryffindor boy on my left. I cast an annoyed look at him, because he was retelling his most recent fight with a Slytherin in utmost detail and with an extremely loud voice. I hoped fervently that someone nice would sit on my right so that I could talk to him or her and ignore the obnoxious boy. He was in my house, but sometimes it got annoying, the amount of duels that went on in the hallways. I sighed as the Professor walked in, waiting for the lesson to start.

Last edited by SilverSpark on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

Galleons : 20218

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:30 am

[*Janice Elizabeth Chamberlain]

Sauntering, I walk into the classroom. Boring lesson. Boring lesson. Why did I chose for this class, in Gods name? I'm almost a muggle. And it's not nice to sit here, when you know everything about it. And it will being completely stupid if everyone is here, and everyone gives comments on all and everything.
'Oh, allright, that seat', I say in myself, and I flop in the seat. I refrain myself so call 'and we can start!' but I don't do, because I know the professor would be mad, if I do that
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 am

Danika Elyron Brosche
I looked across at the girl who plonked down on my right. She was pretty and looked about as bored with the lesson as I was. Possibly more. Something told me that she knew everything we were going to learn. So did I - I read Muggle books and watched Muggle movies just for fun, and they were a lot more entertaining than mum's Charm Your Own Cheese cookbooks or reruns of Celestina Warbeck concerts. I glanced at the professor to make sure that she was occupied, and chanced a whisper. "Hey, I'm Danika."

Last edited by SilverSpark on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:09 am

I see that the girl who's next to me, looks at me. "Hey, I'm Danika", she says.
"Hi." I say, and I look at her. "I'm Janice." I see she's bored too. I can understand. There's nothing fun to this lesson. Yej, we know what muggles do. We already know! Maybe any Slytherins should do this lessons, but not we! It was our own choice, of course, but no one said to us this was so boring. ''You're a Gryffindor, aren't you?'' I ask. I know she is, but it's more friendly to ask it than just say it. And besides, if I just say it, it can be sound as 'you're a Gryffindor, so you're inferior.' and I don't want to sound like that.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:17 am

Danika Elyron Brosche
"Yes, I'm in Gryffindor." I said, smiling. This Janice girl seemed really nice. "And you're in Hufflepuff?" I half-asked, half-said, because I knew all the Gryffindor fifth year girls and she wasn't one of them. I turned my attention back to the head of the class as the Professor told us to write a three foot essay on Muggle Transportation and she walked out. There were still 45 minutes left for the class to get over, but I guess the Professor got tired of the Gryffindor war stories being told. It was unorthodox, but I shrugged and started working on the essay immediately. I wasn't a nerd, but I didn't see the point in letting all the homework we got pile up. I dipped my quill into the ink pot and began to write.
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:03 am

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years Emilie-Voe-231x300
Janice Elizabeth Chamberlain

'Indeed.' I say. 'I'm in Hufflepuff' the Professor glances mad, so I pay attention to the lesson, as Danika -or I think that was her name- does. The professor gives her explenation, says we must write a three foot essay by the next lesson, and leaves the classroom. Danika begins almost directly, and I don't see a reason to do not do that too. I begin:

Muggles has got a lot of transport. For instance, a car, a bicycle, or a motorbike, a bus, a train, ....
I think the car is the easiest way to go away for the holidays, or just on a normal school- or weekendday. You can go anywhere you want with the car, and it's not very wearily.
You can go with a bike too, but that's a lot more wearily, because you should pedal by yourself.
Then, you've got the train...

I look around the classroom. My essay is far from ready. Almost everyone is writing, exept 2 Slytherin-girls. I sigh. Why do they choose for this class if they're not interested? Pff, it's their own disicion. I continue writing.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 am

Danika Elyron Brosche
I smiled when I saw that everyone was doing the essay - except the Slytherins that is. I shrugged and smirked when I thought of the overload of homework that they would face. With a flourish, I finished the first foot of my essay. Twelve inches of tiny handwriting. It wasn't much. But I had two free periods left and I could easily finish the other two feet and still have an ample amount of time left over. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, accidentally tousling it a bit. I leaned back in my seat and looked over at Janice. "So, you hate this class too?" I wasn't a dimwit. I'd read her body language. She obviously was as knowledgeable of the course as I was. I scanned my essay while I waited for her reply. It was nothing complicated. Just a rudimentary diagram of a modern-day car, the mechanics and working of an engine, and a couple reasons why magic was much more efficient, including the percentages of annual petroleum costs and a graph or two thrown in for fun. I smiled. Yep, I'd finish it later.

Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 am

[I'm sorry for the late reaction, and the short reaction, but I haddn't much time]

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years Emilie-Voe-231x300
Janice Elizabeth Chamberlain

When I ended my first foot, I lay my quill down. I would do the other foots later. I don't like essays. The problem is, professors likes it, and they don't take into account the students. And thats not fun.
"So, you hate this class too?" Danika ask me.
"I shouldn't call it 'hate', but yeah, something like that. It's boring as anything. Sure this lesson." I say. Maybe she knows I'm a 'mudblood', and maybe not. But I don't care, it's not important.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:01 am

Danika Elyron Brosche

I smiled at her. "Yeah, this lesson seems kind of boring. So what do you like to do in your free time?" I asked. "I like doodling and drawing and stuff." I pointed to the spare bit of parchment I had on my desk. Already the sketch of Janice was taking shape. It needed a little shading, maybe some color, but I liked the way it looked. I sighed and stretched my arms out in front of me. I was extremely tired, but I continued with the picture. Falling asleep in class wouldn't be doing me any favours. I added a couple of bold strokes for the eyes, filling in the deep lashes that made her look so wide-eyed and innocent. As the bell rang, I flicked the picture onto her desk, gave her a half-smile, and walked out.

Out Of Character - Want to see the drawing? It's Emilie Nereng, isn't it?
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggle Studies for Fifth Years   Muggle Studies for Fifth Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Muggle Studies for Fifth Years
Page 1 of 1