HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29735

To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy Empty
PostSubject: To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy   To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Isabelle May Reble paused a moment, standing on the top landing of the owlery. She had just sent a letter by owl to a dear friend of hers who had left Hogwarts last year to work in the Department of Mysteries, at the Ministry of Magic. Izzy told her close friends of the events unfolding during the Triwizards Tournament thus far. She was excited for the Second Task, but not too sure how she felt about the Yule Ball that was ever so near them.

Isabelle Reble walked down the spiral staircase when the owl she had sent was no longer in sight, flying through the light snow that had started moments ago. She took her time walking down the stone steps of the owlery, taking a look at the many owls that rested there and the empty slots of owls that were delivering letters and packages for loved ones, as February approached its second week. Izzy found it hard to believe that the year was going by so fast.

Izzy reached the bottom, and decided to look back up at the exact spot that the owl she had sent was perched before she sent it on its way. Only when she heard something from outside did she look away. She walked towards the door to see who was there.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22102

PostSubject: Re: To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy   To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Adam's robes brushed aside the staircase leading upwards towards the owlery. His hair was still damp from his recent shower, and freezing in the cold air. Frantically looking for Anthony Bunks, whom he had borrowed his potions assignment to, and hadn't gotten back. Adam had ran halfway around the whole school, and was losing it. He had to find his assignment.

Running up the numerous steps, he frowned at the result. No one was there except a Gryffindor from his year. Giving her a indifferent look, he scanned the rows of owls, as if Anthony was in among them. "Damn," he muttered, glancing outside at the cold snow falling. He reached up to feel his hair, sticking out in random directions; frozen in place. Adam looked at the ice-glazed steps, almost dreading his way down.

He almost ran into the Gryffindor girl again as he slid down the steps. Shoes sliding uncontrollably on the ice, Adam rammed right into the girl, pressing her up against the wall with his hands on her shoulders. He hadn't meant to get into his position, but he might as well question her about his missing homework. "Er, you haven't seen Anthony Bunks have you?" the pureblood asked.

Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29735

PostSubject: Re: To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy   To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 am

Isabelle May Reble looked at the Slytherin boy curiously, as she was pressed up against the wall. She recognized him immediately. He was in her year and had some classes with her. She cleared her throat, and said, "No, I haven't, er, are you looking for something?"

Isabelle Reble's voice hadn't been in the most pleasant of tones, but it was certainly more pleasant that it usually was with Slytherins, especially that stupid Parkinson girl, and that Malfoy boy. She looked around noticing that nobody else was in the Owlery: it was just one Gryffindor and one Slytherin. Now that she looked back, this kid had never really treated anyone badly; it was mostly the others that did that.

Izzy gave the boy, didn't his name start with an A or something, an ever so slight smile. It probably wasn't even visible at all. It was something about him that made him different from other Slytherins. However, he did have many of the same qualities, if she was remembering correctly.

"I'm Izzy, by the way. Izzy Reble."

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy   To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy Empty

Back to top Go down

To My Dearest Friend, Love Izzy
Page 1 of 1