HOGWARTS

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Love potion on Valentine's day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Galleons : 11159

PostSubject: Love potion on Valentine's day   Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

I walked into the empty Potions classroom. It was a nice evening and I now regretted wanting to stay inside in the morning but I had already asked Professor Snape for the note which I had received after some suspicious eyeing, I had also promised my friends so I sighed and took of my scarf and gloves. I walked over to the ingredients cupboard to get a few Ashwinder eggs, 2 dozens of rose thorns, the box of peppermint and a moonstone. I got my special tungsten cauldron which had been gifted to me on my getting Outstandings in all the subjects I had taken in my third year. I started off with grinding the moonstone slowly, I knew it was wrong to lie to Professor Snape about my use of the Potions room but I had promised my friends and it would be fun to make a potion that was never taught. Not liking the idea of being caught I hurried with it. Soon enough I was done and thankful for being so. I slipped the vial containing the potion in my pocket and cleared up the room of any clue that would have indicated about the makings of a love potion. I then started making the potion I had asked permission for - The Antidote to common poisons - I had told Professor Snape that I would make extra because the stock was running low, which it was and that was the only reason he had agreed. He was giving detention to a student therefore it left me alone to brew the love potion but I still had to make the Antidote as I had promised. I gathered the ingredients and started of with the antidote. After half an hour I was done with the potion and was clearing the scattered things, I left a thankyou note on the Professor's desk and left.

- Kyler Harwood - Slytherin - 17 - 7th year
- Eva Harwood - Hufflepuff - 14 - 4th year
- Liam Unsworth - Durmstrang - 18 - 7th year
- Kim Unsworth - Durmstrang - 18 - 7th year
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Love potion on Valentine's day
Page 1 of 1