HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time Frame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29735

Time Frame Empty
PostSubject: Time Frame   Time Frame EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Over the last week or so, I have noticed people asking when the time frame of this roleplay is. This topic has been made to notify you of the time frame, obviously. I have actually been contemplating whether I should have the forum take place during one of Harry's years at Hogwarts, or afterwards. Well, in the last day or two, I've made the decision to have the roleplay take place during one of the books. This roleplay will take place during Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. That book is Harry Potter's fourth year at Hogwarts and we will be holding the Tri-Wizard Tournament, so characters from the other two schools are welcome to roleplay at Hogwarts starting the day of the Welcoming Feast. This date is to-be-determined by the staff, but it should be within the next month.

I will also be adding canons to the canon list. The canons should be up by August 11, 2012. I will also be making applications for these canons as they are all important assets to the forum.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

Time Frame
Page 1 of 1