HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21671

The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) Empty
PostSubject: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 pm

OCC: im gunna post with my ravenclaw guy for the first post then he goes poof

Silas

Sitting at the edge of the lake was calming to me. I opened my charms book. I took my wand from my pocket and practiced some non verbal spells

Avery

I usually acted like a joker more days than not. Today I was more prankish than usual I watched my target. A Ravenclaw 6th year. I watched as he cracked open a book by the lake. I drew a bomb like i had on the train and a blank copy of his book and waited for the right time to strike.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21957

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:48 pm

The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) 21c3lh
*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

Katie was walking around the grounds, finding no interest in studying. That was what the rest of her friends were doing, but she just didn't feel like studying anymore. Besides, it didn't seem right that they would have a pop quiz anytime soon. Even if they did, Katie was sure that she would be prepared. The summer air was really nice on her back, which was feeling pushed to the Black Lake. Not minding going for a walk, she continued to go where the wind took her.

Katie was about to turn around, when she saw Avery with a bomb in his hand. Intrigued, she walked over to him. "Hey." she whispered with a smile. She wouldn't have been this nice if he had been a random stranger, but it was Avery. He looked like he was up to his pranking again, which made Katie smile. She would gladly be apart of any prank. Scanning the shoreline, she saw a fellow Ravenclaw. His named a Silas, she should know, considering he was in her house. Katie's smile slowly faded, knowing the prank was on someone in her house. It just didn't seem right, but she didn't say anything.
http://www.polyvore.com/katie_hogwarts/set?id=50504382

And we take, take, take it for granted that we’ll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Avery

I jumped and dropped the bomb. " Don't do that " I said. We were suddenly shrouded in darkness as the bomb went off. "WELL DONT JUST STAND THERE! RUN!! " I cried and i ran towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie followed his instructions quickly, and ran into the forest. She was a little dazed, considering that her vision was fogged with sticky darkness. Coughing, she found herself lost in the forest. Katie opened her eyes and looked around, finding herself in the forbidden forest. Her eyes got wide, but she resisted the urge to scream out to someone. Katie wasn't going to be a damsel in distress, no, she could find her own way out. She kept walking, not really knowing which direction she was headed in. The forest seemed to be getting thicker, which bothered her. The witch couldn't believe that she had gotten lost in such a short period of time. Sighing and biting her lip nervously, Katie kept going, that is, until she heard a branch snap.

Spinning around, she found herself face-to-face with a grown werewolf. She did the logical thing, cast a spell. "Conjunctivitus" Katie said, pointing her wand at it. The wolf moaned in pain as it's eyes shut tight. She was used that spell, hoping to make a quick escape. Not the case, upset-tingly. Katie sprinted in the opposite direction, but tripped on a root. Screaming, she felt the wolf clawing at her robes. So, she did the only logical thing she could do, considering she was face down being attacked by a monster.

"AVERY!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:54 pm

Avery

"IMPEDIMENTA" The jet of red light came and hit the animal in the face. I threw another bomb and dragged her away deeper into the woods. I fired a Stunning spell one last time. "You alright?" I asked

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:56 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie heard someone screaming stunning spells, and instinctively ducked. She heard blasts and animal wails, which made her even more terrified. Once the shouts and blats stopped, she barely noticed been drug away by Avery. Her head was spinning with shock and sheer terror. That was the last thing that Katie wanted to see or experience. She opened her eyes once she heard Avery's voice asking her if she was okay. Katie slowed her breathing and nodded, slowly. "Er... yeah. I'm alright." Katie said shakily.

She looked around and noticed that they were even deeper in the woods than before. It took her a few seconds to process what just happened. Avery saved her life. She looked him in the eyes and smiled, giving him a hug. "You saved my life." Katie said, her voice still soft. She was in so much debt to him right now, it bothered her. Yet, Katie was thankful.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 am

Avery

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck raise up. "We should be careful. Wands ready." I said drawing mine. I lit the tip to find a path and found a man. Frail and covered in rags. He looked like he could use a fresh set of clothes and a few extra square meals.His pale skin made his eyes look darker almost black even. "Who are you and what do you want" I said.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 am

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie nodded slowly and drew put her wand. The palms of her hands were all sweaty, just from nerves. She made up her mind, officially, that she hated the forbidden forest. Every glance around them seemed to lead to a dark and shadow-filled place. Night was falling. Katie was about to say something, but then noticed a man. He looked way too underfed and, well, poor. She gulped and backed off, behind Avery. She didn't want anymore of this Forbidden Forest stuff. Why couldn't she have just stayed in the Common Room and studied?

Katie was shaking a little bit, but tried to dismiss that thought. She was too busy thinking off all the spells this man could do, if he wanted. With counter spells buzzing inside her brain, she watched the man from over Avery's shoulder.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 am

Avery

I watched as the moon rose over forest. "the beast within the man." he said shuddering ."I cannot contain It." He growled. Cracking noises over skin and bone as he grew in size. Fur erupted over his skin. "BLOODY HELL." I said backing up quickly. "we have to run now." I said to Katie. Avis. OPPUGNO." I cried pointing my wand at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie's eyes got wider as the man began to stutter words, and turn into a werewolf. She personally had enough with all of this werewolf stuff. Laughing a little at Avery's comment, she mumbled, [b]"Yeah, running would be very beneficial now." She didn't however wait to run. Katie began to sprint, but kept Avery in her line of sight. She didn't want to lose her way from him again. "Conjunctivitis!" Katie said, pointing her wand behind her, at the monster.

Just then did she realize what the first monster did to her. She had cuts along her legs, which made it very difficult to run. "Bloody Werewolves..." Katie thought bitterly. She bit the inside of her cheek to make sure she didn't scream from pain. Her dark eyes looked around for Avery and she ran over to him. "Please tell me we lost him."

And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Avery

"I think so. " I said. I nodded at her leg "You need that looked at. Im not the best healer but, I said i tapped her leg and said "Ferula. Ok lets head back up to the castle." Ilit my wand tip once more to lit the way.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:59 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie watched as he splinted her leg. He might not have thought it was much, but she sure did. It meant a lot to her. No one else had ever been so kind to her, not even her friends. Then again, Katie didn't have many of those. "Thank you." she said softly. Katie quickly got to her feet, and nodded. "Any idea which way the castle is?" she asked, looking around. It seemed like night was falling quickly, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. "Lumos." Katie said softly, and her wand glowed a soft blue color. With the light from both their wands, maybe they could make it back to the castle.

Katie brushed the hair out of her face with her free hand and looked up at the sky. She couldn't see anything except tree limbs and leaves. Her mouth twisted into a half frown as she kept looking for anything. A star would help enough, she payed some attention in Astronomy.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Avery

"one second." I said. Isn't that Hagrid's hut over there?" I asked pointing at the hut north of us.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie pointed her wand at the area where Avery had pointed. Sure enough, there was a small hut on the edge of the forest. She hadn't realized that they were so close to Hagrid's hut. A smile spread across her face, quicker than wildfire. "Well, come on then, I'm ready to get out of here!" she said with a wide grin. Katie looked around the forest and began to walk to the hut. She had her wand pointing the way, with it's light. The witch was soon out of the forest, and noticed it was past curfew.

Her smile didn't wipe off her face. "We're alive! YAY!" Katie yelled, jumping up and down twice. She had never been so happy to be out of the forest, and was telling herself never to go in there again.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:50 pm

Avery

I smiled at the looming castle in front of us. "its great to be back. Any chance I'll see you again?" I asked. I was hoping for a drink or two.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 am

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie nodded. "Well, we go to the same school." she said with a slow forming smile. Katie fingered her wand before slipping it back into her robes, deciding that she wouldn't need that now. "But yeah, I'll see you around." she added with a confident nod. She saw the lights of some rooms in the castle go out, and knew that she had to quickly finish this goodbye. Katie didn't want to get in trouble, not anymore than she needed to.

"Right, so bye Avery." she said with a wave. Then Katie turned on her heel, and the Ravenclaw was off to the castle. She doubted that her friends had missed her, or even known she was gone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)   The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fortunate over time (Ft. Moon)
Page 1 of 1