HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A fresh start at Hogwarts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A fresh start at Hogwarts Empty
PostSubject: A fresh start at Hogwarts   A fresh start at Hogwarts EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Name: Tabitha Fairly Grim

Birthday: Oct. 31

Year at Hogwarts: 3

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor

Brief History: I have lived in Diagon Ally all my life. My dad works at one of the stores there and my mom stays home. I have lived a life with an older brother now 17 old enough to do magic everywhere (which he does) and in his shadow of trouble. He is always in it but I'm always not a trouble maker but everyone judges. My little sister is starting Hogwarts this year.

Physical Appearance: I have jet black hair with a streak of purple in the part that always goes behind my ears. My eyes are purple also. I am 5 feet tall and skinny. I am light skinned and almost pale.

Personality: I have an explosive personality. Don't get me mad. I am bubbly on good days and horrible on others. I try not to be but sadly I can't help it. I am nice though. I am always on the look for adventure and mystery. I can be trouble some (runs in the family). I pick my friends wisely. I am sarcastic with and without knowing it. I can be really funny (least to me) and I laugh at my own thoughts. I am a free spirit and very smart. I am clever.

Wand (wood, core, length): My wand is made of willow, is 12 inches long, and it's core is griffin feather.

Talents (three sentences, be descriptive): I am good with magic animals. I am very persuasive and hypnotic. I am really good at Potions.

Pets: I have an owl that is black and it's feathers flash purple in the light named Midnight.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29765

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start at Hogwarts   A fresh start at Hogwarts EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Describe other traits of hers in personality and also griffin what?
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start at Hogwarts   A fresh start at Hogwarts EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:44 am

Please please please check my charrie! I wanna rp with her sooooo bad. I've added personality. How much does it need?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fresh start at Hogwarts   A fresh start at Hogwarts Empty

Back to top Go down

A fresh start at Hogwarts
Page 1 of 1