HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21064

Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 am

I was sitting on my favorite set of rocks near the lake, it was isolated so I could reflect on my day or do anything that I liked. I got up and started skipping from rock to rock, the O.W.Ls that were coming soon was making me nervous and I was thankful that the Yule Ball was over but I was feeling bad about leaving so unexpectedly. I really hoped Brian was not mad at me because I liked him a lot. I sat down to catch my breath.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 20507

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:15 am

I walked through the woods, towards my favorite spot near the lake, kicking at the loose stones and pebbles. As i arrived i saw a girl with copper hair sitting on one of the rocks and breathing heavily. "Zaila! " i called out to her, and picked up my pace to a light jog. as she turned and waved I said,"hi! Whats up? i just came here for some peace and quiet… its my favorite place in hogwarts." i looked out at the lake, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:29 am

"Mine too" I said smiling and beckoning him to sit nearby making space by shifting. He was not offended by what happened yesterday I guessed because of his general behavior towards me, I heaved a sigh of relieve and waited for him to sit. "I love quidditch, what about you, do you play quidditch? or do you just study all the time" I said with a teasing tone to my voice. "I am going to play beater for the team next year" I said almost boastfully.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:41 am

I sat down beside her and laughed i heard her out."sadly no, i don't play.Are you sure you're not trying for the captain? you gryffindors with your 'leadership'!" i replied jokingly."Anyway, isn't it surprising how we've never met here before? i usually come after lunch… when do you?" i said trying to avoid an argument. i got up and started skipping rocks on the shiny surface of the water. i turned anxious for her reply, and saw she looked kind of annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:49 am

"I am actually trying for captain and what can I do if we Gryffindors are really good leaders." I said as I got off the rock I was sitting on "We are late for dinner" I said walking towards the castle telling him to follow. "I come in the evenings" I said "That is probably why we don't usually meet," I said replying to his previous question and then adding "but at least I am good at leading unlike ravenclaws who only study." I said smirking.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:55 am

"we don't always study, i mean theres more to us then that! You may not care about your grades, but I do!" i said raising my voice a little. ' at least we're not stupid.." i mumbled. " Yeah sure, we should leave for dinner." i replied gritting my teeth a little. my jaw clenched but i willed my self to stay calm. i knew in my mind that i liked her, so i wasn't going to let one argument spoil it all.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:01 am

I knew that I liked him but this was overdoing it "Did you just say I do not care about my grades," I said shocked "you also called me stupid" I said accusingly. "How could you, but you can have your stupid stereotypes but, you know what, at least I feel emotions unlike ravenclaws who are too busy studying to do anything else." I was mad and I could see the castle now so I started walking in a faster pace trying to leave Brian behind. I was really mad at him and if he was hurt he deserved it.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:09 am

"Excuse me? i can't feel? really? WHO ditched who at the yule ball? who started this argument?" i had started shouting now, i didn't know where all this emotion was coming from, i guess i was kind of offend about the incident at the yule ball. I turned away from her annoyed, what was wrong with me? why was i getting so sensitive,(another example of me FEELING zalia!)
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:18 am

"Well, its not my fault that the O.W.Ls are coming up and no matter what you think I do care about my grades and I do have to study hard if I want to be an auror when I grow up." I shouted angrily as I turned around and saw him catching up. "Oh, and its just to sad that everyone does not have a super smart brain like yours that processes everything except feelings" I retaliated. I turned around and started towards the castle not wanting to continue this conversation.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:37 am

"well, hows THIS for feelings!" i pulled her in and suddenly everything went into slow motion. Our lips came into contact and i felt her soft lips touch mine. i don't know what came over me, but felt all my emotions unload into this kiss. i did know if she was going to kiss me back but it just felt right...
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:46 am

I was so shocked that I just stood there for a moment not knowing what to do and then I felt myself returning the kiss. We slowly broke apart, I realized that my anger had melted away. For a moment we both just stood there saying nothing then I broke the silence saying "I have to go for dinner and then I have to study, I will see you tomorrow but please don't be offended this time." I turned around and slowly walked away.
Back to top Go down
deathly212
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:04 am

I just stood there as she walked away then collapsed to the grassy ground, just reflecting. I stood up speechless then walked towards the castle. I had potions the next day so decided to finish his food then go to the common room and finish some homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]   Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly] Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing (really, is that possible in Hogwarts?) [Private to deathly]
Page 1 of 1