HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preparing for the prank (Epic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 20954

Preparing for the prank (Epic) Empty
PostSubject: Preparing for the prank (Epic)   Preparing for the prank (Epic) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:43 am

Preparing for the prank (Epic) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn8swNDVlv7UNvP8ylxnv3n0PFl6O4lBmLNUmtFMKrSIKk6HDBww
Zaila Keren
14-Fourth Year
I walked into the commonroom exactly on time, I had woken up at midnight to get ready and get the sleep completely out of my system. I really hope Sebastian wouldn't be late today, I had this timed perfectly as I had memorized Filch's nightly routine and kept tabs on it at all times since I had started with the pranks. I knew today was going to be really fun and I couldn't wait. Now if only Sebastian got his lazy butt here in time or he could ruin this, I thought scowling. But it would be totally worth it, I reminded myself and my face smoothened out just like the creases on the loose navy blue top that I brushed my hand over. I wondered if I was the only one among us who found playing pranks with the other fun. But then I pushed that thought away, why would I care, I never cared what people thought of me before and I sure wouldn't start now. I was still slightly miffed that he called me only a bit more than hopeless at playing pranks but whatever. I couldn't start a fight with him about that at this moment for cooperating was absolutely necessary for this prank to work.

Last edited by Falcon on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

Galleons : 19192

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the prank (Epic)   Preparing for the prank (Epic) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Preparing for the prank (Epic) Tumblr_mifcrbxNfh1s1guwbo3_250

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
 I quickly rushed, over there feeling determined not to be late. I made sure to tightly pack everything in a black backpack. Before dinner had started, I made sure to Charm a smoke bomb I had made, you can never be too careful, and timed it to exactly three hours.  I slowly walked to her, seeing her standing there already. "You're here." I said stating the obvious. I placed out a map on a wall I snagged from somebody after finishing my work. " The entrance to the common room is located behind a stone wall in the dungeons of Hogwarts Castle. A password is required to enter it; whereupon a passage is revealed leading to the common room." I continued, whispering excitedly, " It's easy to get to the dungeons; just distract Bloody Baron or Peeves, as hard it is to believe, it's pretty easy." I screwed my face up, "The hard part is finding out the password." I said, " That's where you come in." I looked at her, pointing my wand at her at before placing it back to the map " And, I haven't thought after that." I admitted, looking down feeling quite embarrassed.  

Last edited by Little_Miss_Epic on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 20954

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the prank (Epic)   Preparing for the prank (Epic) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:29 am

Preparing for the prank (Epic) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn8swNDVlv7UNvP8ylxnv3n0PFl6O4lBmLNUmtFMKrSIKk6HDBww
Zaila Keren
15-Fifth Year
"Thank you for stating the obvious." I deadpanned. I was thankful that he arrived but I couldn't wait to start the prank. I heard intently as he explained the fineries and details of how we were going to pull this off. Mapping it all out cautiously in my mind I settled on something. "We'll do this tomorrow night, we don't have enough information and time to pull this off today." I stated taking control of the situation. He was working with me, he had to cooperate. "While we are actually doing this I want you to be the one who distracts the ghosts and keeps them away at all costs. As for the password, I'm pretty sure that the prefects and some other people will know it. Am I right?" I didn't bother to stop for a reply, "I want you to tell me at least five more people who have this password or do all the fifth years and above have it?" I asked as a plan took place in my head. I waited for his reply and I was pretty sure how I was going to get this password.

OOC - As for the PMing, why don't you just try again..
Back to top Go down
InkandPaper
Newbies
Newbies
InkandPaper

Galleons : 19192

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the prank (Epic)   Preparing for the prank (Epic) EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 am

Preparing for the prank (Epic) Tumblr_mifcrbxNfh1s1guwbo3_250

Sebastian Black
Gryffindor
 I nodded, for once not feeling a twinge of irritation when people try to take initiative. "I'm pretty sure all the fifth years know the password. Although, Why does it even matter?" I asked feeling slightly confused. “Anyway, what time tomorrow should I come?” I added. All this planning made it almost feel boring. Almost. I still wanted to know what was going on in that pretty little head of hers. I still couldn’t believe she had agreed to come with me  with this prank. If the teachers had found out what we were doing, well, that just made it more fun. But for many people it felt too risky and they just want a normal boring life where they do their  OWLs,NEWTs and just get the heck outta there. I felt glad there was someone else who wanted a more thrilling; exhilarating life with me. I started walking back to my dormroom before abruptly stopping. "Oh yeah," I remembered, "Do want to be my date for the Winter Fest?" 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparing for the prank (Epic)   Preparing for the prank (Epic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the prank (Epic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grand Staircase :: 6th Floor :: The Gryffindor Commonroom-
Jump to: