HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charms for Seventh Years

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22123

Charms for Seventh Years Empty
PostSubject: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 12:54 pm

Charms for Seventh Years Tumblr_inline_min6w0jpTS1qz4rgp

Kathryn Willow Schraeder

I walked in briskly, scanning the classroom for Liam. I couldn't find him, but we always sat together in class, even if Kim wasn't there. I set my bag down on the desk where I usually sat, sighing. I didn't know what was wrong, but to the best of my ability, I would try to lighten the mood. Too bad I don't have any clown noses, I thought cynically. I didn't need to know what was irritating him, or what bruised his jaw. But I really, really wanted to. It sounded like something out of the Muggle novels that I loved to read so much. A mysterious man - because the time when Liam was a cute little boy was way past -, an unidentifiable bruise, a shady background, an unspoken oath not to talk about his father in front of him; I just wasn't sure where a crazy, uncontrollable twin sister came into that. I sighed again and took out my books, looking up hopefully when I heard footsteps echoing outside in the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21159

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 am

Charms for Seventh Years Tumblr_mhaxhzGyR01rogmbto1_500

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
After letting out some of my frustration I decided to not skip Charms and hurried there. I really did not want to face Kat but I knew she would be there so I just wished she would drop the earlier topic. I slid into my seat next to her and waited for the professor to announce what we would be doing. Apparently , we were doing jinxes. I took out my wand, not really concentrating on the spell but more on avoiding as much of Kat as possible and trying to stop my thoughts from wandering to my dad. I successfully performed cantis and so I let my mind slip away from the classroom and wander of to Kim, I had not seen her in a while, I wonder why she skipped Charms, probably just overslept or something. Before I knew what happened Kat had a pumpkin encasing her head, result of my misdirected spell melofors. I swore under my breath, "Sorry, I did not mean to do that." I said undoing the spell. "I'm really sorry, I was just distracted." I repeated my apology.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:30 am

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
After I had recovered from the shock of having a sticky pumpkin encase my head, I found my voice. "It's okay." I managed to say, before casting a silent Scourgify to clear my hair of orange residue. "Kim's skipping, I think." I said, trying to make conversation. "And you don't need to tell me about...whatever's got you in such a bad mood." I added on impulse. "Really. I don't need to know." I smiled a bit, a little sad smile. "I was just worried. But it's fine. As long as you never put a pumpkin over my head ever again." My smile grew slightly wider.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:39 am

Charms for Seventh Years Tumblr_mhaxhzGyR01rogmbto1_500

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
Well, there goes the avoiding plan, i smiled sheepishly, "Thanks." I said. "Why'd Kim skip? Please don't tell me she's plotting revenge on someone again." I internally groaned. I don't know how long I can keep getting her out of trouble and her pranks just keep getting better. That is, to those who don't suffer from them. I guess the hilarity of the situations make up for the long never-ending lectures but still, it's a complete pain in the back-side acting like I'm actually listening to the same old stuff again and again. But I still wanted to know why she skipped in case it's something serious. I looked at Kat waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:16 am

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I laughed at his expression - sheepish didn't go well with his manly jawline...or his piercing eyes...or his smirking, thin lips....or the perfectly formed bridge of his nose...Merlin. If these raging hormones kept up, I would come to love the bruise on his jaw....come to think of it, it made him look a little roughened up... "Shut up!" I blurted out loud instead of yelling it in my mind. I turned to Liam in alarm. "Sorry. Just...thoughts." I said vaguely, before going back to the Charm at hand. I didn't like Liam. Liam was Liam. To take my mind off of it, I turned to him again. "Kim? I don't know. Maybe..." I said, smiling good-naturedly at him. "She's mad at her brother because he keeps blocking all of her mail from her dad and taking the punishment. You didn't think I would guess that?" I said, laughing slightly. It was kind of obvious, but Kim didn't think like that - she didn't have the mindset that would tell her that Liam was loyal and brave enough to take all the punishment from her father. My gaze turned serious. "I won't tell Kim. I promise. And I think..." I hesitated. "I think the reason why it took me so long to figure it out is because I didn't think you would do something so...nice." I shrugged. "Guess I was wrong." A smile formed on my face again, slowly.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:00 am

[img][url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf23e35fd10590cec4643d7e17294849/tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400.gif[/img]
Charms for Seventh Years Tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400
Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
I wasn't that surprised that Kat found out, I mean none of them were dumb and it was only a matter of time really but to say the least I was disappointed. I had done my best to act like a complete jerk to conceal the fact that I would ever do anything nice for anyone. Well, at least Kim didn't know yet. I smiled a bit. "Well, I hope she'll get over it, she is only short one mail. I did think you would figure it out sooner or later, you aren't dumb." I smiled at her."Plus, nice just doesn't go with my personality." I winked. "I honestly do think I would rather have Kim plotting than her sulking." I said my eyes meeting hers. For a moment I completely lost track of my surroundings and was just drawn in by her expressive chocolate brown eyes. When I realized I had been staring for a little too long I snapped my head real quick to the other side. I turned back trying to think of an excuse and then ended up blurting the first thing that came into my mind. "I had a crick in my neck." Well, that was totally believable I thought to myself and then I wondered why I was not able to come up with a proper excuse. I was a really good liar, not that I was bragging, circumstances made me so. Was I nervous? But, I never was nervous around anyone. Even if I was I was great at hiding it. I pushed my swirling thoughts away and re-entered reality when the professor came by. I watched the professor walk away and then looked at the grandfather clock at the left-end of the room. Ten minutes more.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 am

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I noticed him staring, but I guess it wasn't that weird, because I was staring at him as well. I was turning faintly pink, but instead of turning away and smiling to myself, I felt a rush of confidence and smirked at him instead. "Sure." I mocked, giving him a wink. Just to see what it was like for him to get a taste of his medicine, I kept talking. "A crick in your neck." I said sarcastically. "Because obviously, you wouldn't be caught dead, staring blatantly at me." I shot him a mysterious glance from under my eyelashes and waited for his reply. I wouldn't be surprised if he was surprised. This was nothing like me, at all. i was the bookish, nervous girl. Not the smirking, confident one. But maybe I liked this new Kat. I'd keep her around for a while, just to see how she worked.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
Even though I was taken aback by Kat's confident behavior and rather quick comeback I didn't show it. Looks like she had been spending too much time with me after all, but this was my game, one that I had mastered. Completely unfazed I decided to bring the old Liam back, "No Schraeder, I can stare at anything blatantly as long as it is worth staring at, perhaps at sometimes, even you." I finished with a smirk of my own. I was anxious to see more of Kat's sly side, it was very refreshing. Plus, it was good for me since I could be the jerk Liam again. I may have started to think of Kat differently but I definitely did not want to fall for her. But since this was going to be a worthwhile conversation, I could feel it, I might as well just go with it and see where it brings us. I looked at her carefully wondering if I would once again be entertained by friendly banter or would her boost of confidence fade away.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
[/center]
I laughed derisively, nervous but determined not to let him win the game again. I dropped my quill absentmindedly and bent down to pick it up, knowing that my hair would fall over my face and that my shirt's top button was undone. "Sometimes?" I teased as I slowly sat up straight again, staring at him from underneath my lashes again. "That's probably the third time today, Unsworth." I said, using the last-name-trick that managed to irk me so much. I inwardly bit my lip at what I was about to say before I did. "At least I admit that you can be attractive at times...you see, I've finally figured out why they call you tall, dark, and handsome." I said, smirking. "Because in the dark...you look tall and handsome." I said triumphantly. I had a feeling that this wasn't just friendly banter, but I acted like it was, because the alternative was me liking Liam. Actually liking him. And that was too crazy to think about, even though some part of my mind knew that it was true.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:58 pm

Liam Unsworth
17-Seventh Year
Okay, that was more confidence in her than I had seen in my seven years of Durmstrang. Admittedly, I stared when she bent down, but it was natural reflex, I was a guy. But it was my gme, so I made the rules and I never lost. "Well, you should be thankful, after all you're fortunate. This is the third time in seven years." I said with a smirk tugging on my lips. I suddenly leaned in very close, maybe I was two inches away from her face. "But, being a tease and throwing poor insults does not make you the winner of the game. After all, when you first saw me, you couldn't keep your hands off me." I said referring to earlier in the day when she sub-consciously stroked my jaw. I leaned a bit closer and whispered into her ear, "It's nice, that finally after all this time, you decided to be open about your feelings. I knew you found me attractive." I said with a wink and then got up and exited the classroom since, the bell had rung.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Kathryn Willow Schraeder
I let out a sharp breath, shocked at how close he'd come to my face. One inch and we could be kissing. I sat there in my chair, speechless, until the Professor icily announced that class was over to me, the only person left in the room. I gulped slightly before gathering my books in a pile and flinging them into my bag, embarrassed and annoyed. Why did he have to be so bloody perfect? Amazing good looks, wonderful personality, smart as well -- "Shut up." I muttered to myself again, shutting my eyes tightly as I walked out of Charms class. But try as I might, I had to come to admit that I liked Liam. A lot. Merlin, what was Kim going to think. I groaned and walked back to my dorm, fiddling with the strap of my bag nervously as I went.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms for Seventh Years   Charms for Seventh Years Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms for Seventh Years
Page 1 of 1