HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know what to call this

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20237

I don't know what to call this Empty
PostSubject: I don't know what to call this   I don't know what to call this EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Heyo! I'm Colleen, and this is my introduction topic thingey! You may know me from Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter, but if you don't, then I'm sure you will learn to love me.
Anyhoos, my name is Colleen (thank you captain obvious) but you can call me a lot of other things, including Calle, Callie, Cow or Cullen-which is not fully from Twilight, but it's a long story. I live in Canada, but my mum is English. I grew up surrounded by Harry Potter, so it's completely natural for me to be so obsessed with it. I also love Percy Jackson, The Mortal Instruments/ The Infernal Devices, and Narnia.
I love to write, and act. My warm drink of choice is tea, although my mouth is very sensitive to heat so it isn't hot when I drink it. My cold drink of choice is a Caramel Frappachino (I think) from Starbucks. I don't know, it's caramel and has something to do with coffee. I have recently gotten into Doctor Who, and I can sense myself becoming slowly obsessed.
I can't really think of anything else to put here, so I'm gonna end this.
Ciao!
Colleen
Back to top Go down

I don't know what to call this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: Introductions-
Jump to: