HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is Eclair

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

Galleons : 20263

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Hi everyone!

I am Eclair, thats the French word for lightning. And because I found that Eclair was the most beautiful, I have taken that as username.
Now, I want that you know this about me: I'm coming from Belgium, and it is my first year I have got English on school, so I'm sorry if my English isn't verry good, but I will do utmost to write good English.
My hobby's are: acting, playing on the saxophone, and singing.

Well, that's me.
Questions? I don't bite ^^

Last edited by Eclair on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29745

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:09 am

Hello Eclair! I'm Ravenclaw RUnner, your friendly admin! If you have any question you can send me a message! You're English is pretty good for it being your first year. Welcome to Hogwarts!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21888

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Hey, Eclair! What part of Belgium are you from? I think that's pretty cool. I'm in my third year of french and I don't think I could speak french as well as you speak English. Anyway, it's good to have you on our site!view think saxophone is cool! I play flute and oboe myself I love music!
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:47 am

Hey!

I'm from Flanders. It isn't really cool to live here, but it isn't bad too. I think it is like live in any country in Europe. ^^
Anyway, I can't speak (good) French too, and it is my 4th year, so yeah... but I think English is just easier than French. The base, by all means. But English isn't simple as everyone think, it's a very expensive language, isn't it?
Saxophone is cool, but my problem with it is, that I never play at home, and that stupid because I do'nt claimable than. But yeah, it is fun to play on it.
Oboe is a very beautiful instrument! My friend plays it too, it makes a beautiful sound.
A flute makes a beautiful sound too. People say that the the buttons of a flute are similair with that of a saxophone. I think thats true ^^
But I don't think it is something for me. It's small, and I always let such things fall ^^ But it's a beautiful sound.
Oh, and I've got one question yet. Is this forum British or American?
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21888

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Uhm, mainly American. I don't think there are any british people on here, quite yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Eclair
Newbies
Newbies
Eclair

This is Eclair Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Eclair   This is Eclair EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:54 am

Ah, allright ^^
It was just to know it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content