HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love potion on Valentine's day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21099

Love potion on Valentine's day Empty
PostSubject: Love potion on Valentine's day   Love potion on Valentine's day EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 am

I walked into the empty Potions classroom. It was a nice evening and I now regretted wanting to stay inside in the morning but I had already asked Professor Snape for the note which I had received after some suspicious eyeing, I had also promised my friends so I sighed and took of my scarf and gloves. I walked over to the ingredients cupboard to get a few Ashwinder eggs, 2 dozens of rose thorns, the box of peppermint and a moonstone. I got my special tungsten cauldron which had been gifted to me on my getting Outstandings in all the subjects I had taken in my third year. I started off with grinding the moonstone slowly, I knew it was wrong to lie to Professor Snape about my use of the Potions room but I had promised my friends and it would be fun to make a potion that was never taught. Not liking the idea of being caught I hurried with it. Soon enough I was done and thankful for being so. I slipped the vial containing the potion in my pocket and cleared up the room of any clue that would have indicated about the makings of a love potion. I then started making the potion I had asked permission for - The Antidote to common poisons - I had told Professor Snape that I would make extra because the stock was running low, which it was and that was the only reason he had agreed. He was giving detention to a student therefore it left me alone to brew the love potion but I still had to make the Antidote as I had promised. I gathered the ingredients and started of with the antidote. After half an hour I was done with the potion and was clearing the scattered things, I left a thankyou note on the Professor's desk and left.
Back to top Go down

Love potion on Valentine's day
Page 1 of 1