HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29795

PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Empty
PostSubject: PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]   PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:02 pm

PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_li7b92l1Xy1qc0sjf
PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_m0dhl6yGyx1qjqnq7o1_500

Leona Eve Petersen walked into the Gryffindor Commonroom in her first happy mood since November. She had spent a longer time mourning her father's death and her mother's dyfunctionality. She was so happy that it put a spring in her step as she ran over to the fireplace to sit down and relax. Once sitting down, she untucked her shirt and took her wand out of the pocket of her robes. Classes were over for the weekend and she didn't have to do any homework until Sunday night. She was looking forward to the thirty-six inch long essay she had to write on the Unforgiveable Curses, except that the killing curse brought back bad memories for her.

Leona twiddled her wand in the fingers of her left hand as she waited for someone to come and talk to her. It was so stranges that besides her, the common room was empty. She said to herself, "It's so strange that the Commonroom is deserted. I wonder where everyone is anyway."

Leona Petersen decided she would go put her robe away. She went upstairs to the Girl's Dormitory and took off her robe and her school shoes, slipping on some black vans instead. After this, she went back downstairs and sat on the same armchair. Harry Potter and his friends were in the Commonroom now, but she would be too nervous talking to someone so famous. Besides he was probably trying to figure out what the screaming egg was trying to tell him, so she didn't want to bother him. The portrait opened, so Leona looked to see who it was.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20287

PostSubject: Re: PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]   PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:25 pm

♠Lillian♠Marie♠Grace♠
PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_m4co2921t81r4yzee
♠Third Year♠Gryffindor♠
PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_m64v5uaz5k1rsu3q4o1_250
I stepped into the Gryffindor Common Room, ready to finally relax after my week of lessons. It was finally the weekend, and I had no plans-other than to put my homework off for as long as I possibly could. I scanned the common room. Harry Potter and his friends were sitting in a corner, but I'd barely spoken to any of them. My eyes fell on another girl, Leona. She was in my year, but I hadn't really talked to her before. I decided I'd talk to her when I came down from the dorm, but, as of right now, my main priority was to take off my stupid shoes. My feet had been hurting since lunch, and I couldn't wait to slip into my Converse.
I nodded at the other girl before sprinting up the stairs to my dorm. I sat down on my bed, immediately slipping off my shoes. I wiggled my toes, relieved to have them free, and grabbed the pair of Converse that were sitting underneath my bed. I slipped them on, standing up. I ditched my robes, leaving them in a heap on my bed. I grabbed my tiger sweater, slipping it over my head, before walking back downstairs.
Leona was still there, so I walked up to her. "Hey, Leona. Whatcha' up to?" I asked the other girl cheerfully, coming up from behind her. I smiled at her, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22123

PostSubject: Re: PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]   PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm

PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] 2E4045658-C6FA-38FC-1915F35EBD32A9E3
Danika Elyron Brosche
I walked into the common room, sighing. Why couldn't we have just one day without the Professors reminding us that OWLs were near. It was getting annoying. I walked into my dorm without noticing the two third-years, heaving myself onto the bed. I sighed and lay there for about two minutes and then came to my senses. I kicked off my shoes, walking into the washroom attached to the dorm - a luxury the boys never got - and washed my face, at the same time removing my outer robe. I then walked back into my main dorm room and changed with the privacy of the bed's curtains. I chose a plain red t-shirt to wear with a pair of black track pants that were nice and comfy. I supposed that they made me look a bit shapely, as well. I sighed with relief as I let my hair loose, watching it fall into place on my shoulders. I peeled my socks off of my feet and threw them on the floor, bewitching my school shoes so that they turned into a pair of comfortable flip flops. Why not do homework in comfort? I reached into my bag and took out a quill that never ran out of ink, my unfinished Muggle Studies essay, and a reference book in case I needed it. I walked out of my dorm to find two third-years sitting in the common room. I let out a small "oh" of surprise, but grinned to cover up for it. "Hi, I'm Danika." I said, smiling slightly. "You're in third year, aren't you?" I asked. "Maybe you know my sister Haydyn." As I waited for their reply, I sat down in my favorite armchair - one with red and gold patterned upholstery - and laid out my essay. I frowned, realizing that the quill I had brought was actually a sugar quill. I shrugged, knowing I needed the energy, and sucked on the tip. It was rejuvenating and immediately filled my head with rushing blood, waking me up a bit. I tapped my right temple with my wand and my headache cleared right up. I was glad that the headache-away charm was an easy one. I tapped the quill with my wand next and changed the sugar inside the tube to ink. I could always change it back later. I sighed and continued my essay. The Muggles are extremely ingenious, working without magic to create something that...
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20287

PostSubject: Re: PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]   PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 pm

♠Lillian♠Marie♠Grace♠
PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_m4co2921t81r4yzee
♠Third Year♠Gryffindor♠
PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Tumblr_m64v5uaz5k1rsu3q4o1_250
I looked up at Danika as she greeted us, smiling at her. She sat down on a chair, and I followed her, sitting on the chair next to her. I motioned for Leona to join us. "Hi Danika. I'm Lillian, but you can call me Lily. And, yeah, I'm in third year," I smiled at the older girl. I looked over her shoulder at what she was working on. It looked like an essay. I wrinkled my nose, remembering the one I had to write for Potions. I loved Potions, but essays were boring. "What's your essay on?" I asked, leaning a bit more to see it. As I leaned, my hair fell into my face, and I blew on it, making it fly out before landing on my face again. I sighed, reaching a hand up to put it behind my ear, but as I lifted my hand I lost my balance slipping off the arm of the chair. I tried to grab hold of Dankia's shoulder, but no luck. My arms flailed as I fell in slow motion onto the ground, landing with a groan. I sat up, groaning. That was going to leave a mark in the morning. I looked up at Danika from my position on the ground. "Sorry," I groaned-not out of pain but out of embarrassment. I flashed her a small smile as I stood up and sat back down on my chair, making sure to lean away from the arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]   PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n] Empty

Back to top Go down

PROCRASTINATION STATION [o p e n]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grand Staircase :: 6th Floor :: The Gryffindor Commonroom-
Jump to: