HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Good to know Somebody Cares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22157

It's Good to know Somebody Cares  Empty
PostSubject: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 pm

It's Good to know Somebody Cares  21c3lh
*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Or else we'll play, play, play all the same old games
And we wait, wait, wait for the end to change

Katie walked into Three Broomsticks with a few of her closest friends. They were talking about the Triwizard Tournament, and if it was coming to Hogwarts this year. No one knew for sure, and it was only rumors after all, at least that's what she thought about it. Pushing the heavy wooden door open, the witch revealed a half-filled building. The store always seemed fairly busy compared to some other shops. Brushing her dark brown curls behind one ear, her eyes scanned the room for an open table. "There's one, " Katie said, pointing to a booth at the corner of the room. It would've fit her three friends perfectly, except she saw some more people from different houses come and invite her "friends" to join their table. Her jaw dropped and she followed her group to the table of the other students. To her dismay, there wasn't any room at the table for her, even if she was smaller. "Um, there's no room." she pointed out. Laughing, one of the girls at the table pointed to the door. "There's some room." she said with a smirk.

Katie didn't wait for a reply form her friends, she stormed out of Three Broomsticks, leaving dust in her path. No one talked to her like that. She made a mental note to prank that girl later, maybe more than a prank? "Stupid little - ugh!" she said, ramming into someone. "Watch where your - oh." Katie began, before seeing who she had ran into . "Hi." the witch said, looking up at Avery. It seemed like forever since she had spoken to him last, and now she needed someone to talk to.

Katie was on the ground, due to the impact of running into him. She wore her hair in a half braid, but some of her hair had fallen out and was outlining her face. The witch also wore a Hogwarts shirt with shorts, and her favorite pair of shoes, which wasn't dressy at all.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50504382

And we take, take, take it for granted that we'll be the same
But we're making all the same mistakes
Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21871

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Avery

I rubbed my head and looked up. "Ow. Watch where your - Oh hey Katie." I said. Who had the misfortune to tick you off?" I asked. I could usually tell when someone is annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:23 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie gave him a half smiled and sighed. "I'm not sure, I didn't know them." she said, pulling herself off the ground. Wiping off her pants and shirt, the witch wasn't really dirty. She was happy it wasn't winter, when show would've covered her instead of leaves. "If they find some snails in their breakfast, it definitely wasn't my fault." Katie said with a smirk. She had thought that would give the girl a piece of her mind. "People can be such jerks..." she said through clenched teeth.

Brushing a strand of her dark colored hair, she leaned against the side of the building. "So, what brings you here?" Katie asked, one of her eyebrows raised. She was here to hand out with friends, until they ditched her. It hadn't occurred to the girl that her friends could be so mean.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:47 am

Avery

I held my hand out to help her up. "I'm heading over to Zonkos. Do you want to tag along?" I asked. "maybe you can find stuff to to pran that girl." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:20 pm

*[Katie Lynn Lynch]*

Katie took his hand and got up. "Yes, that girl is sooo paying for it." she said with a smirk. At least ten pranks were running around in her head, all of them worthy to play on the girl. "Hopefully." the witch said in reply to the pranking idea. Brushing her dark hair from her face, she looked at Hogsmeade. It wasn't much, but Katie really enjoyed spending time in this town. It was small and comforting in it's small town way.

"So, you're here all by yourself?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. All of the times she had seen Avery, he seemed to be alone. Maybe they were both loners. With that thought in mind, Katie smiled softly to herself.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:49 pm

Avery

I smiled and spread my arms. "Guilty as charged. Anyways, this prank of yours how are going to pull it off?" I asked sticking my hands in my pockets. " stink bombs? Pumpkin juice in her shampoo? What?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 am

Katie Lynn Lynch

Ravenclaw
Katie smiled at his quick reply. It was good to know that there was another loner in this world, and he was her friend. She shrugged at his question, truly not knowing the answer yet. She had ideas buzzing around in her head, but they weren't fully formed yet. Katie was thinking about putting slugs in her breakfast, or really any food. She was also thinking of putting glue in her shoes or something, but really didn't know quite yet. "Well, I dunno, not yet." the witch said with a smug expression.

"I could put slugs in her breakfast, or maybe glue in her shoes? I don't know yet." Katie said with a sigh. Who knew pranking was such hard work? Brushing her hair out of her eyes, the girl let out another sigh. "Stupid ... hair!" Katie hissed, talking to herself.

Back to top Go down
Voldemort
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:21 pm

Avery

I smirked as we entered Zonkos joke shop. Weasley wizard weezes products were all on the shelves. I grabbed a few punking pasties and some more dung bombs. I grabbed a fake wand and turned to katie. "I love these here give it a wave. " I said
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Katie Lynn Lynch

Ravenclaw
Katie smiled, feeling the warmth of being in a joke shop once more. The feeling reminded her of being a kid again, free, where she could do whatever she pleased. The first few seconds she just looked at the whole place, at all of the colors and sounds. It was quite amusing. Blinking, she saw Avery wasn't at her side. She quickly turned a corner, finding him again.

Katie took the wand without hesitation and gave it a wave. She laughed, even before anything happened. It was just the atmosphere of the joke shop, and she was delighted. IN her hands, there was now a rubber chicken. "Wow, clever." Katie commented. She saw some Weasley products in Avery's hand and raised an eyebrow. "Could I borrow one of those? I think that girl would just love them." the witch said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to know Somebody Cares    It's Good to know Somebody Cares  Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Good to know Somebody Cares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Outside Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: