HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21842

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] Empty
PostSubject: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] Tumblr_m087lz9tEF1r1fabt
Madison Avery Thompson
Slytherin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison Avery Thompson walks through the door into the Potions classroom. She looks around at all of the desks, she was a bit late, so most of them were either full, or had one person at each. Seeing no one that she'd sit by, Madison makes her way to the one empty desk. She sets her bag down on the table, and sits down on the stool. Madison then takes out her Potions text book, and her wand. She then closes her bag and puts it on the floor by her stool.

Madison sighs and turns her attention to the board. The sooner the class started, the sooner she could leave. Don't get her wrong, Madison loves potions. It's just that shes not so keen on having it with people in all of the other houses. Most of them were alright, but Gryffindors could be annoying, with their bravery. She sighs, and rests her elbows on the table. Where was the rest of the class? Where was Snape.

Madison looks down at her text book, and sighs. She picks it up, and flips to a random page. A draught of Living death, hm it looked simple enough. Madison then begins to read the potion. Sometime she'd have to try it, first she'd have to memorize it though. She thats the thing about Madison. She has a photographic memory so she memorizes everything, so she doesn't have to keep looking in the bool. She looks over the pages studying them very carefully.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22132

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 am

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] 35c1y52
*[Tucker Augustus Main]*

Carry on, my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you walk on

Tucker was sitting in potions class, waiting for it to start. Sure, he had been ready for the homework that they were going to get, and had already read the section about a "Draught of Living Death" that they would be learning about. As far as he was concerned, life was good. Until he heard some talking from behind him. The wizard didn't bother looking to see who it was, knowing it was Finn. "Finn, quit it, seriously." he said over his shoulder, hearing more laughing. Getting an uneasy feeling, the student decided it best to move.

Grabbing his books in one hand, Tucker got up and scanned the room. It seemed that all of the seats were taken by other students, and he was almost scared to try and sit by most of them. Hearing the professor coming in, the wizard knew it was best to act fast. "Can I sit here? Okay, thanks." Tucker mumbled, pushing himself into the nearest seat that he could find. Glad that it wasn't occupied by some other student, his hazel eyes glanced at whom was next to him. He recognized her as Madison, from Slytherin. Rumor had it that she had photographic memory, but Tucker didn't think about that. He was the type to focus on his educational work before others, no matter how much they could excel in front of him.

Then a thought triggered in his mind, "What if I have to talk to her?" The boy wasn't too keen on talking to other house members, much less a girl. It seemed like the words would get caught in the back of his throat, and wouldn't make it out. Tapping his fingers on the top of his book, Tucker waited for the class to start. The sooner it started, the sooner it would end.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51217942

Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] Tumblr_lxjrjmw8Eh1r8flcbo2_500
Madison Avery Thompson
Slytherin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison closes her book, and sets it on the table. She then turns her attention to the front of the clasroom, where Proffesor Snape is entering the classroom. She rests her chin on her hair, and listens intently. She was not going to miss anything, because if she missed anything she'd mess up. And Madison does not like to mess up.

Hearing that they'll be working in partners Madison groans. She then turns to look at the boy sitting next to her. A Gryffindor, named Tucker. He was around her age give or take. Also though she'd never admit this Madison thought he was kind of cute. "Please tell me your good at potions. If you are, stay out of my way and don't mess with me. I will not get a bad grade for the first time because of you. Okay? Other than that let's start"she says softly.

Madison then flips open the book, and shoves it to the top of the desk. She then searches through her brain for the list of ingredients. She remebers them, and starts to gather the ones near to them. She then turns to her partner, "I'll be right back"she tells the boy.

Madiso gets up and walks across the room to the storage closet, where she grabs the rest of her ingredients. She carries them back to the table, and sets them down. Sliding on to her stool, Madison looks at the boy. "Shall we start?"she asks him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:02 am

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] 2v9x3br
*[Tucker Augustus Main]*

Carry on, my wayward son

Tucker was trying very hard not to look at the dark haired beauty next to him, and tried to focus on the professor instead. It was difficult, with her just sitting there, and Finn poking his desk partner with the feathered end of his quill. Just trying to focus made it even more difficult. He wondered if Madison thought he was cute, because he sure thought she was beautiful. Tucker barely had paid attention to Snape, or what he had said. The voice of his desk partner had woken him from a transparent daze. "Oh, ah, er, right." the wizard stammered, his face getting a little red.

Tucker watched her glance at the book and then walk over to the ingredient counter. "Right, I'll uh, right." he stammered, still watching her as she left. Blinking, the boy remembered the books and potions. He almost had to force himself to focus on the project, and not who he was working with. They were making a forgetfulness Potion. He had seen types of the potion before, and knew that a whiff of it could make you forget the last few seconds. For a moment, Tucker considered using on all of the girls he had messed up talking to. Shaking his head, the idea disappeared and he saw Madison coming back.

He scanned over the major ingredients. He picked up the vile of Lethe River Water, making sure they had enough. Setting the silver bottle down, he briefly inspected the mistletoe berries and Valerian Sprigs. "We won't get a bad grade, trust me." he said, reaching for his cauldron. "I haven't ever gotten a bad mark." the boy bragged with a small smile. He didn't mean to brag, but he almost wanted to impress the girl on his right.

"Pass me the river water please?" he said, starting the fire under the big black metal pot. Tucker knew that if he was going to get a good mark, he couldn't think about how Madison was so beautiful and smart and.... well it wasn't working.

Don't you cry no more

The gif is Tucker's face when Madison said she didn't want him messing up her grade xD
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:12 pm

[img]

Madison picks up the river water, and passes it to Tucker. She then closes her eyes, to recal the page in the text book. The next ingrident was dragon toe nail clippings. She picks up the jar of the clippings, and slowly unscrews the cap. She then counts out the number they need. Setting the clippings down on the table. She picks up the jar and screws the cap back on. She then places the jar on the other end of the table.

Scooping the clippings in her hand she turns to the cauldren. When Tucker's done adding the river water, Madison adds the clippings. She then takes the large wooden spoon and stirs twenty strokes counter clockwise. When she's done sturring she takes the spoon, and rests it next to the couldren. She then turns to Tucker. "You can add the next ingrident"she says softly.

Madison then begins to busy herself gathering the other ingridents, and sorting them. Suprising he wasn't a bad partner. He was actually good. She was certian they wouldn't be getting a bad grade.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] 35c1y52
*[Tucker Augustus Main]*

Carry on, my wayward son

Tucker took the River Water gently and cautiously. He didn't want the glass flask to slip through his fingers and end up on the ground in shatters. Putting five drops in the cauldron, their potion mix resembled a mirror in it's appearance. The River water made the liquid shiny and almost transparent. The Gryffindor watched Madison put the correct amount of clippings into the mixture. Reaching for the mistletoe branch, Tucker almost tipped the glass of river water over. Balancing it once more, the boy bit the inside of his cheek. He didn't understand why he was being so clumsy and quiet.

"I'm Tucker, by the way." he said, feeling his face get pink. The boy then squished the berries in a bowl until it wasn't thick anymore. Pouring the juice into the potion, he took a step back, ready for the next step. shoving his hands into the pockets of his robes, Tucker glanced around the classroom. Everyone seemed to be on the clippings step, which made him feel better. It was almost like they were ahead.

"I think it's Salamander Blood or the Sprigs next." Tucker said softly, looking over at Madison. He still was amazed how he got so lucky with his partner. The girl next to him worked efficiently and quickly; two traits he admired.

Don't you cry no more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]   Oh the joy. [Private to Moon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh the joy. [Private to Moon]
Page 1 of 1