HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 22152

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Empty
PostSubject: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Finn
*[Finnick Odysseus Main]*

You cast a spell on me, spell on me
You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me

Finn had his tie loose around his neck, along with his shirt slightly untucked. He didn't see the need in being all school-uniform-y when he wasn't in the classroom. He was researching some type of plant, Flitterbloom or something? Finn was supposed to state the differences between Flitterbloom and Devil's Snare. Personally, he regretted paying attention in Herbology, and remembering the report. Finn had told Tucker about his report, who sent him straight to the library, where he was looking in the plant section.

Mumbling to himself about how stupid Herbology was, he caught a glimpse of Emily Astrid-Sharpe. A smile slowly crept up his face, seeing a girl from his house. Finn ran a hand through his hair, then flipped it to the side. Smoothing his shirt, somewhat, he walked over to Emily. Finn leaned against a nearby bookshelf and smiled at her. "Heeey Emily." he said.
http://www.polyvore.com/finn_hogwarts/set?id=50625455

And I decided you look well on me, well on me
So let's go somewhere no one else can see, you and me

Sorry, bad first post...
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21886

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 pm

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} 800616-sarah-hyland
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily ran her hands over the books in the shelves of the library. She wasn't looking for anything in particular. Most people came to the library for research, but not Emily. She had done all her homework, so there was nothing left to do. Emily was the kind of person who did their homework straight away to avoid stress and losing time that could be spent on something else. She did not do it because she enjoyed it. At the moment Emily was browsing through the Magical Creatures section of the library. She tipped her head to the side to read the binding of a book. "Mermaids and their Habits'. Emily rolled her eyes. Fascinating, she thought. She glanced up when a guy talked to her. It was Finn Main. What was he doing in the library? "Hi Finn." Emily said brightly, smiling slightly.

Last edited by Balisugar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:37 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:08 am

Finn's smile widened as he saw her face bright up. He wouldn't tell anyone, but he had been crushing on her for a while now. Two years to be exact. He blinked, not really realizing that it was his turn to say something. "So... what are you doing at the library?" Finn asked, his eyebrow raised. While waiting for her to answer, he looked at the section they were next to. Magical Creatures, Finn's favorite class.

He thought about his first day in that class. They had learned about unicorns, and how they were the purest animals in the whole magical world. At first, Finn didn't believe it. Then, Tucker had shown him some stories about unicorns and how they were getting killed for their blood. It seemed weird to him, but he half-listened none the less. "I'm doing my Herbology report." Finn stated, coming out of his little flashback. He knew that it was a weird thing for him to actually be doing his homework. Everyone knew him for being the person to wait until the period before to do the work.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 am

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Sarah-hyland-sag-red-carpet-2011
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily's smile widened at the same time as Finn's. Most of the girls in her year and house thought he was cute, and she agreed. She preferred Finn to his twin Tucker. Maybe that was harsh, but it was true. Tucker seemed to caught up in work. Finn, on the other hand, was more relaxed and social. Emily snapped out of her fantasies and refocused on Finn. She resisted the urge to lift her eyebrows in surprise as Finn explained he was here to do the Herbology. Obviously Emily had already done hers, by she didn't expect Finn to actually come to the library. He was widely known for doing his homework right before class. But Emily kept all of this from showing on her face. Finn was probably sick of people assuming things about him. "I'm just browsing." she replied, shrugging and smiling.

Her gaze wandered to another book on the shelf. It was titled 'Metamorphmagi'. Emily frowned slightly.
"Since when are Metamorphmagi classed as magical creatures?" she asked, feeling slightly offended. Finn would probably think that this was just a random question. Not many people knew Emily was a Metamorphmagus. It wasn't something you went and bragged about, that could make some people jealous.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Finn nodded, listening to her reply. He liked listening to her talk. Emily's voice was a lot softer and kinder than the voices he usually heard. Usually, Finn heard teachers yelling at him. She was so much better. He followed her gaze to one of the books about metamorphmagus, or something like that. "Um, I don't really know much about them..." he replied dumbly. Finn wondered why she seemed almost protective of the metamorphmagi. Finn had a weird thought, and looked at Emily with a raised eyebrow once more.

"Wait, are you a....?" he asked, the words kind of spilling out of his mouth. Right after saying that, Finn felt bad. She probably thought he was crazy now, brilliant. "Not like that's a bad thing, I mean - nevermind." he said, running a hand through his hair. Finn didn't understand why he wasn't his usual self. He was usually the suave, "cool" person when it came to girls. Now he just felt like an idiot.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Tumblr_m5girsRlMm1rs8xm3o1_1280
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily sighed silently to herself. She sounded protective of Metamorphmagi, that was definitely gig to give it away. And sure enough Finn asked the question. Well, he started to but then he stopped. He stuttered a bit as well. "It's fine." Emily assured him. "But yeah, I'm a Metamorphmagus." Emily waited for the predictable questions that would come next. As soon as she told someone they started requesting things she could change. They treated her like an animal in the zoo basically. But maybe Finn wasn't like that...
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Finn was surprised that he was right. He didn't really know much about metamorphmagi, but maybe he could learn more from Emily. She seemed fairly open about it. Finn whistled softly and his eyes were wide. "Well, that's ah... cool?" he suggested. "I don't know much about metamorphmagi." Finn admitted slowly. Running a hand through, his hair, he flipped it to the side. His hazel eyes focused on her as he asked her the next question. "So, what does it mean you can do?" he asked.

While waiting for a reply from his fellow student, he reached for the book Emily was talking about. Paging through it, he saw drawings of people changing into other people and animals. Finn nodded, amused that Emily could posses this kind of gift. Or was it a curse?

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 am

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} ActressSarah_Granitz_61266698
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily bit her lip as she waited for Finn's reply. So many people were a bit frightened as soon as they knew Enily wasn't a regular witch. She shrugged slightly as Finn seemed a bit list of words. She let him take the book and watched as he flicked through it. She flicked some of her hair over her shoulder. "Well, it means I can change my appearance pretty much anyway I want." Emily fiddles with her fingers as she waited for Finn's reaction. She looked down at them, not wanting to meet Finn's eyes. Some people had actually accused her of lying when she revealed that she was a Metamorphmagus, apparently keeping her skills secret was lying.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Finn was somewhat impressed by the news of that. It wasn't every day you met a metamorphmagus. "Oh, that is cool." he said with a nod. The Gryffindor noticed how Emily was avoiding his gaze; which bothered him. "Emily, are you okay?" Finn asked, genuinely caring. She seemed embarrassed about it, and he didn't think she needed to be. It just meant that she was a little bit different, and truly, wasn't everyone? Finn set the book back on the shelf and crossed his arms. His hazel eyes gaze was set on the ground, just as Emily's seemed to be.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Sarah_hyland--300x300
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily looked up, relieved as Finn simply said that beige a Metamorphmagus was cool. Nothing else. No screams or accusations, not even any requests. It was actually a pleasant surprise. "Oh no, it's nothing now." she said hurriedly. Emily finally looked up from her fingers, placing her hands down by her sides. Now that she was looking up she could see that Finn was looking at the floor, just like she had been. "Is everything okay with you?" she asked, genuinely concerned. She would hate it if something was worrying Finn. She really liked him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Finn shook his head quickly. "Nah, I'm fine." he replied casually. The wizard didn't want Emily to worry about him, not when he was busy thinking about her. Her hair... eyes... it all was perfect in Finn's mind. She was perfect. Instead of talking about if they both were okay, he wanted to talk about her, badly. "So, er..." Finn said, lost for words. He was confused, what was the matter with him? He was always the suave guy who knew what to say, and it always come out right. Now, it felt different.

Finn's eyes got wide and he looked at Emily again. "Heh, uh, congratz on being Head girl." he said with a smile. It felt different, still, and he didn't like it. Finn never had thought of her as Heal Girl before, and now, thinking it, it seemed Emily was a step ahead of him. He didn't like feeling like she was above him.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 3:40 am

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Sarah-hyland-04
Emily Astrid-Sharpe

Emily tipped her head to the side as Finn said he was fine. Was he really? But Emily decided to drop, it was better not to push some things. She fluttered her eyelashes at Finn slightly as he seemed lost for words. Was she flirting? Yeah, a bit. Emily really liked Finn. And he appeared to feel the same way. But that could just be a mistake on Emily's part. She wouldn't ask him about it; she didn't want to look like an idiot if she was wrong.

She grinned as Finn congratulated her on being Head Girl.
"Thanks." she said. Emily had been so happy when she had been named Head Girl for Gryffindor. But Finn didn't seem to like it much. She had no idea why though. It was a bit strange. Everyone else seemed to be happy for her. Well, except for her rivals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}   Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI} Empty

Back to top Go down

Flirting in Library? What is this? {BALI}
Page 1 of 1