HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

we'll never be royals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21962

we'll never be royals Empty
PostSubject: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Last edited by Moon on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:11 am

Last edited by Moon on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Author's Note;
Xander Larkin;
When I originally panned Xander, he was the cool guy that everyone wanted to be like. I mean, come on, with a name like Xander Larkin, why wouldn't you be impressed? However, I wanted to make him more than that. Now he's a jerk, which is lovely of course, and a coward. I made sure he wasn't really capable of much, just so it would give him a weakness and something to hide. I mean, everyone has that one thing.
Zia Abbott;
I haven't had an artistic character in a while, and that's my Zia. Not only will she stand up for what she believes in, sometimes, but she has an efficient way of dealing with it; art. I planned her to be like my other character Kylee, but Zia far more peaceful than I had planned. She's not what I expected, but I'm still proud to call her my creation.
Blaire Hufford;
I try to have a Faye on every site I am on, but it never works. Blaire was supposed to be my Faye, but she ended up being more of a goody-two-shoes, at least that's what her personality makes her seem like. I hope that as I role play her, she opens up more. Honestly though, if you think of her solely on her personality, this character really sucks.
Vanessa Warrick;
Vanessa was supposed to be more showy than she turned out to be. Instead of her being flashy, I made her have a moral compass. The girl won't do something stupid or wrong, which isn't a bad thing. However, she seemed extremely mary-sueish, so I turned her into my best friend. Oops. Vanessa is kind and forgiving, but does have flaws. She doesn't think she is anything, despite her supportive family. I think this happens a lot in real life, and I wanted a character than felt that way.
Rhys LaCroix;
Note Note Note

This is so you guys know what goes through my head as characters go, and they change most of the time. I'll add to this as the characters develop more, just so you know what I'm up to.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29595

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: we'll never be royals   we'll never be royals Empty

Back to top Go down

we'll never be royals
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: Rules & Joining-
Jump to: