HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twins!TwInS!TWINS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream Big
Newbies
Newbies
Dream Big

Galleons : 19833

Twins!TwInS!TWINS! Empty
PostSubject: Twins!TwInS!TWINS!   Twins!TwInS!TWINS! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:25 am

Twins!TwInS!TWINS! Tumblr_lmjx8qW4v81qca35io1_400

Alice Cali Canterbury
RavenClaw

Walking at the same time with my brother was a bad idea. We got stuck and we back out and I look at him "I'll go first" I say and walk, but he walked right next to me and we got stuck again "Really!" I tell him. I look over at Reid and he laughs "I'm sorry, but its just funny." he laughs when he says it. I look at him and we back out and I walk in. Finally! I roll my bag in and walk to my bunk. I put it on my bed "I'll unpack later." I tell myself. I walk out and walk back out to the Commonroom. I sit down on the chair and Look at Reid as he was looking around "They kind of changed the place you know." Reid says.

I nod and start to walk around "They really out done themselves didn't they?" I tell Reid "Well at least they made it nice." I nod and he looks at me. I glare at him as he gives me that smirk. I knew that face, he wanted to move things around "No." He sighs and sits down. I sit down too and we wait for someone to come. Maybe we can make new friends.

[/color]
Back to top Go down

Twins!TwInS!TWINS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grand Staircase :: 5th Floor :: The Ravenclaw Commonroom-
Jump to: