HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Charries

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

My Charries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:19 am

but what about James Potter and we should let the admins RP the canon charries.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29805

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 am

NO>
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Name: Alyah Scamander
Birthday:9/3/1999
Year at Hogwarts:1st
Hogwarts House:Ravenclaw
Appearance:Straight blond hair that goes a little farther thatn her shoulders, bright blue eyes, and a big smile
Personality:She is shy towards strangers, outgoing towards her friendsand family(The Potter's and the Weasley'sare like family to her), and she is smart and sometimes goofy.
Wand:12" cedar unicorn hair.
Talents:Being smart, spell-casting, and having friends.
Other:Always wears blue or silver,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Name:Jeremiah Annanaha
Birthday:12/12
Year at Hogwarts:7th year
Hogwarts House:Gryffindor
Appearance:Smooth 'weasley' red hair, chocolatey brown hair, an awesome smile, he usually wears gold or red,and he is six feet tall.
Personality:He is clumsy sometimes, he is nice and kind, caring and loves the girls at hogwarts.
Wand:14" cedar, and lian hair
Talents:Spell-casting;being clumsy
Other:The Weaslys cousin's cousins son. looking for a relationship. Head-boy. He's always been tall for his age.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Accepted. He's cute. (: You know, Angela is open for a relationship... If he's interested (: Angela is a good catch. Quidditch Captain and Seeker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:48 am

There already is a headboy Raven
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:15 am

Name:Jessica Antinori

Birthday:Deccember 25th (Christmas)

Year at Hogwarts:2nd

Hogwarts House:Ravenclaw

Appearance:She has wavy blonde hair that is starting to turn darker, she has dark blue eyes, she also has freckles but only on her face, her freckles are slightly darker than her almost tan skin so her freckles are tan, she wears glasses but only for reading, and she wears blue, black, and silver almost all the time. She's about 5 feet, and weighs 80 pounds. She has a very high metabalism.

Personality:She is mostly a smart, honest, and loyal girl. She is also kind, nice, caring, and loves nature. Jessica likes to be called Jessica, she makes awesome grades, and she likes to make good grades. I guess she wouldn't mind if you called her Jessie since all her friends back home call her that. Sometimes she doesn't like her birthday being the same day as Christmas is on.

Wand:Her wand is ten inches. The core in her wand is a phoenix tear and her wand does have healing powers. Finally her wand is made of maple wood.

Talents:She's good in school. She's kinda brave. She's good in witchcraft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:40 am

Name:Elizabeth James

Birthday:March 3rd 1994

Year at Hogwarts:6th

Hogwarts House:Hufflepuff

Appearance:Curly strawberry blonde hair that is shoulder length, she has beautiful green eyes that shine in the light, she has yellow and black braces for Hufflepuff, she has dimples, she has a height of 5'5" and she has a weight of 123 lbs. She's got a slender, not fat, not skinny body, her body is built for Quidditch, and she wears yellow and of course black a lot. She also wears a lot of white. She keeps her hair in a bun or a pony tail, she likes bun better. She doesn't like the way her hair curls.

Personality:She is loyal, trusting, and nice. She's mostly loyal though. Her ability to be loyal to everyone and anyone she wants to be loyal to stands out in crowds, that is when she's being loyal. She also believes in animal rights which is probably why she has an outstanding in care of magical creatures. Her down flaw is that she thinks that aliens and other creatures from outer space are real and they're going to come to Earth and destroy the world. She is sometimes clumsy, but never clumsy on a broom. She wants to be a Chaser for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. Hufflepuffs, watch out, here she comes!

Wand:9 inch, yeah it's short, holly, phoenix is the core.

Talents:Quidditch is one of her talents. She is known for her loyalty.

Other:
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:58 am

Name:Taylor Amber Brown-Ludz

Birthday:March 8th

Year at Hogwarts:7th

Hogwarts House:Hufflepuff

Appearance:She has brownish red hair or it's more like amber-brown hair color, her hair goes to her bottom, and it's a good thing she wears it in a braid or a braided bun. She has intense dark green eyes like the trees in the forbidden forest, the sparkle when she sees something or someone she loves, and she wears eye liner to make her eyes pop. She has sort of high cheek bones, brown eyebrows, and a good body from exercising. She had been on the Quidditch team for a couple of years, but forgot to tryout again. She is a good 5 feet and 7 inches, she wears in the 130 range because of her muscles, and she usually wears her uniform or whatever the trend is. Once in a while she sets her own trend.

Personality:She really doesn't care if you call her Taylor or Amber. She is one of the popular Hufflepuffs, she's humble, and she has a lot of pride. She is also very loyal. She is nice, most of the time. One thing is for sure she is trustworthy. She can be a bit snobby, but who can't when you're popular. She only enjoys Herbology and Astromony class. She can be very nice and caring, but she can also be kind of the opposite. She likes to hang out with her friends. She is Head-girl for the Hufflepuff house. She loves everything about her and her friends. Sometimes she get on her friend's nerves and sometimes her friends get on her nerves. That's basically all about her.

Wand:Her wand's length is 12 inches. The core of her wand is dragon claw. The wood of her wand is called maple. She loves her wand.

Talents:Herbology, Astromony, and being popular.

Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charries   My Charries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Charries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2