HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20227

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Empty
PostSubject: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:48 pm

WELCOME

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Img-thing?
The Wizards and Witches

Lillian Grace
Charlie Bird
Christina Walkers
Noah Ryan

The Faces

Zendaya Coleman......Lillian Grace
Louis Tomlinson…..Charlie Bird
Jennifer Lawrence....Christina Walkers
Niall Horan.....Noah Ryan

Now that you've met them, feel free to learn even more about them. Why, you have every bit of information about them at your finger tips, what do you choose to do with it?

Last edited by Colleen on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Empty
PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

♠Lillian♠Marie♠Grace♠
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_m4co2921t81r4yzee
♠Third Year♠Gryffindor♠
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_m64v5uaz5k1rsu3q4o1_250
Lillian Grace, but you can call me Lily
Name:
Lillian Marie Grace
I would hope you could tell what I am
I am thirteen years old, and my birthday is July fourth
Age/Birthday:
13, July 4
Jacob and Anna Grace
Family:
Jacob Grace- Father-Muggle
Anna Grace-Mother-Muggle

I was sorted into Gryffindor on my first night here
House:
Gryffindor
This is my third year here
Years at Hogwarts:
Three
Well, I was just a normal girl before this…
History:
As far as pasts go, Lillian Grace had a pretty average one. Her parents, a businessman and a lawyer, were both very serious people who never would have guessed that their only daughter would one day be a witch.
Lily showed an interest in books at a young age, always getting her father to read to her. She learned to read faster than the other children, and she was almost always reading. But when her parents gave her something informative to read, much to her parents’ dismay, she wouldn’t read it.
Lily had a huge imagination, and she would always re-enact the fairy tales she read, either with her father or mother, or by herself, using her stuffed animals.
Jacob and Anna, hoping that it was just a phase, let Lily go on with this until she was around eight. Lily had begun to no longer pay attention in class; she was either reading or daydreaming, and her grades were showing it. Jacob and Anna began to search for things for their daughter to do that would get her mind off the books she loved so much.
Lily’s parents sent her to tutoring, soccer practice, even Cadets, but no matter what they tried Lily was still always trying to read, and when she couldn’t read she wasn’t listening and was off doing her own thing, pretending that she was the main character in the book she was reading, and she had been transported into their world.
When Lily was nine, her parents gave up on trying to get Lily to tone down her wild imagination, and instead they embraced it. They set Lily up with acting classes, which she immediately took a liking to. Lily could now become a different character, a different person, and it was just like reading. Lily also began creative writing classes, where she showed a talent for writing her own stories.
For the next two years, Lily continued with her acting and writing, but because her grades were still suffering, she was also set up with a tutor. It was discovered that Lily was actually very intelligent; her school work just bored her. They tried her with more challenging work, but that bored her as well. So Lily stuck with the normal work, going at the same pace as the rest of her peers.
When Lily received her letter she was thrilled that she had the chance to actually step into the world of her books, a world of witches and wizards and magical wands. It took Lily a while to convince her parents to let her go, but they finally did, taking her to Diagon Alley the following day.
Lily was amazed by the world she was now part of, and she warmed up to it almost immediately, though it took some time for her parents to adapt.
But, nonetheless, whether her parents were used to it or not, by the end of the her day in Diagon Alley, Lily was set up with all of her school supplies, and even an owl.
That August, Lily was off on her way to Hogwarts, ready for the rest of her life to begin.

I have a face, and hair, and legs
Physical Appearance:
Lillian has naturally curly dark brown hair. Lily's hair goes down to her mid-back. Lily usually curls it in the morning, just to make sure that the curls are perfect, and leaves it down. Sometimes, when she doesn't have time to curl her hair in the morning, she puts in a side braid or a high pony-tail.
Lillian has a tanned, round face. Her medium-sized nose is right in the middle of her face. Her large eyes- a mixture of a startling green and a crystal blue- are framed by thick, dark eyelashes and thin eyebrows. Her pink lips are a medium of thin and full.
Lillian stands at around 5”3, and she is fairly skinny. Her shoulders are rather thin, as are her hips. She has very long legs and arms.
When Lillian isn’t wearing her Gryffindor robes, she is wearing skinny jeans (usually multicoloured), and a t-shirt with a saying, or some type of picture on it. If she has the need for a sweater, she chooses one of her many animal hoodies.
Lillian is always wearing a silver-chained necklace with a single, turquoise diamond pendant. It was a gift to her from her parents when she was eleven for Christmas.

I like to read
Personality:
Lily is a very big bookworm, and she is almost always reading, although she only ever reads fantasy, as she doesn’t enjoy reading about things in real life outside of her lessons. Ever since Lily came to Hogwarts, she has begun to pay attention during her lessons, since the world she lives in now is alike those of her books, and she is finally entertained during her studies. You can almost always find Lily in the library. Lily is also very brave, and she believes in doing what is right, no matter the cost to herself, or others. Lily is very loyal to her friends.
Lily is very excitable, and when you get her worked up about something, good or bad, she can get very loud. Lily has been known to over-react to things, and she can get offended and angry very easily. She takes everything said to her to heart; whether it is good or bad, though most of the time she doesn’t show it. She will mentally beat herself up without telling anyone what’s bothering her. Lily, being a good actress, can cover up her emotions well. She has had people ask her how she doesn’t let things get to her, and she just shrugs, not wanting to verbalize that she does. Lily can get very competitive, and she doesn’t enjoy losing.

My wand is amazing!
Wand:
Willow, Veela Hair, 10”, Pliable
Talents? I haven’t really got any
Talents:
Lillian is a very good actress, a talent discovered after her parents embraced her imagination. Lillian is also a very good fantasy writer, making up her own characters and worlds. Lillian is also very good at Potions, and it is one of her favourite subjects. Lillian is also very talented with defensive spells.
I have a pet owl
Pets:
Lillian was given a pet owl for her first year at Hogwarts. Her owl, a male Philippine Eagle Owl, is named Arro. Arro has amber coloured feathers, which are specked with a dark brown. Arro has huge yellow eyes, and a long pointed beak.
Spoiler:

Oh, is that it? Fantastic. I’ll be in the library.
Other:
[color=white]Lily’s play-by is Zendaya Coleman.

Last edited by Colleen on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm

♦Charlie♦William♦Bird♦
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_mnq9rb8aFO1snswkho2_500
♦Fifth Year♦Ravenclaw♦
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_mnlubzW46j1s6ft4zo5_250

*the basics*
Name:
Charlie Bird
Birthday:
June 16
Family:
°Samantha Bird {Mother}
°William Bird {Father}
°Alex Bird {Brother}
°Cassandra Bird {Sister}
Blood Status:
Pureblood
Brief History:
Samantha and William Bird were parents to three children. Their eldest, Alex, was in his last year at Hogwarts. Alex was a handsome and talented wizard, scoring the top of almost all of his classes. Cassandra was the youngest in the family- she was in her second year of Hogwarts. Samantha absolutely adored Cassie, and for good reason too. Cassie not only was a very pretty girl, but she was also very bright. Almost everyone adored Cassie, with her kind nature and soft gaze.
And then there was Charlie. Charlie was the middle child. There was nothing absolutely extraordinary about Charlie. There was nothing about him that made him different than his siblings-except, of course, his jokes. Charlie was a huge prankster, something his older brother frowned upon, but his sister loved. But who would talk about the middle, jokester child, when they could talk about the eldest with his pristine marks, or the youngest, who looked like a china doll? Samantha would put up with Charlie’s jokes and pranks, and sometimes she would help him prank William, something William wasn’t too happy about. William, however, absolutely hated Charlie’s joking personality, saying that it would never get him anywhere.
Everyone, especially Charlie, was surprised when Charlie was sorted into Ravenclaw. Alex had been teasing Charlie all summer saying he’d get Hufflepuff, and Charlie had been convinced that what Alex was saying was true. Cassie, trying to help, had said that Charlie would probably get Gryffindor or Slytherin. Samantha had told him that whatever he got, she would proud of him, and she’d always love him. William said nothing, as Charlie didn’t go to him.
Soon into his first year, it was clear that Charlie had inherited his mother’s cleverness. Charlie got pretty good marks, but along with those, came a lot of detentions and letter’s home. Charlie was constantly being compared to Alex, who still outshone Charlie greatly. In the first two years before Cassie came to Hogwarts, Alex and his friends would constantly tease and taunt Charlie. But when Cassie got there, Alex stopped, because he knew that if Cassie found out and told, there would be no stopping Samantha’s anger.
Charlie and Cassie ate together every day, but left the rest of the day for their own friends and year. Cassie and Charlie barely spoke to Alex at school during Cassie’s first year, but during her second, Alex began to join them for meals. He apologized to Charlie about the way he’d been, and soon the three of them were back to the three inseparable siblings they had once been.

*school life*
House:
Ravenclaw
Year at Hogwarts:
Fifth Year
Wand:
Cedar, Unicorn Hiar, 11 ¾ inches, Unyielding
Pets:
Charlie was given a Siberian Kitten as an eleventh birthday present. He named his kitten Clara. Clara has white fur, with orange and grey accents around her ears, face and tail. She has large blue eyes, which always cause Charlie to give her treats.
Clara loves to be held and cuddle with Charlie, and is generally a friendly cat. She is rarely verbal, usually just giving Charlie a look until he does what she wants.
Spoiler:

*reflection*
Physical Appearance:
Charlie has a slim build, standing at around 5’6. He is rather skinny, with little muscles. His arms and legs are rather long, giving him a gangly look.
Hair Length
Charlie’s hair goes to just past his eyebrows in the front, and midway down his ears at the sides.
Hair Colour
Charlie’s hair is a rich chestnut brown.
Eye Colour
Charlie’s eyes are a bright green.
Complexion
Charlie has fairly clear, fair skin.
Any Scars or Tattoos
None
Style of Clothing
When Charlie isn’t wearing his uniform, he sticks to skinny jeans and tight shirts. He is very casual.
Visible Accessories
None.

*the person*
Personality:
Charlie is a very laid-back boy. He doesn’t easily stress over exams, or anything really. Charlie absolutely loves to joke and prank people. A good thing about Charlie’s pranks is that he always owns up to it. He wouldn’t want someone else to get credit for it, would he? Charlie is also kind, clever and considerate. Charlie is always talking, and loves to annoy people. He is very sarcastic most of the time, even to teachers. Charlie is almost always in some sort of trouble, but he doesn’t mind much.
Talents:
Charlie is very good at Charms and Transfiguration. He is naturally very smart. Charlie is also very good at making people laugh.
Other:
Charlie’s playby is Louis Tomlinson.

Last edited by Colleen on Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_ml2gnyO5iC1r9gl25o4_250
ΩChristinaΩAlisonΩWalkersΩ
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_mn36td3WGZ1qey15po6_250
ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ
*the basics*
My name is Christina, but you can call me Chris or Chrissy.
Name:
Christina Alison Walkers
What do you think I am?
I’m sixteen.
I was born on the second of December
Birthday:
December 2
I have a mother, but I never knew my father.
Family:
°Jason Walkers {Father, Muggle}
°Alison Walkers {Mother, Witch}
My mum is a witch and my dad is a Muggle.
Blood Status:
Half-Blood
I was born and then I lived and then I came here.
Brief History:
Alison had her eye on Jason Walkers since she was fourteen years old, when she first saw him. She only saw him during the summer, and she would watch him from afar. When she was eighteen and out of school, she finally brought up the courage to talk to him. It turned out that they had a lot in common, and soon Jason had asked Alison out. That summer was one of the best summers of her life.
At the end of the summer, Jason moved away, leaving Alison alone. A week after he had, Alison found out that she was pregnant with their child. When she told Jason, he refused to even talk to her again, leaving her with a child.
The early years of Alison’s child, Christina, life was spent in her grandparents house while her mother tried to make enough money for a house. When Alison finally got enough money, she moved the two of them to the country, so Christina could grow up surrounded by nature, something Alison had always enjoyed.
Alison was a kind mother, and sometimes Christina forgot about the man who ruined her mother’s life. Christina never asked about him because she knew it had always been a hard topic for her mother. Alison never dated again after Jason, spending all her time working or with Christina.
Christina showed signs of magic late, and at first Alison thought that she was going to be a squib. But she wasn’t, and Christina received her letter to Hogwarts a few months before her eleventh birthday.
When Christina got to Hogwarts, she fully expected to get Hufflepuff, as her whole family had been from that house, but the Sorting Hat yelled out ‘Slytherin’ instead. At first Christina was ashamed of her house, thinking that her family would disown her. But they didn’t, and Christina began to feel welcome in her house.
She’s made many friends in her house, and she looks forward to coming back to Hogwarts every year.

*school life*
The Sorting Hat yelled out ‘Slytherin’.
House:
Slytherin
This is my sixth year.
Year at Hogwarts:
Six
I can show you, if you want.
Wand:
Mahogany, Unicorn Tail, 11 inches, Pliable
I have a kitten named Simba.
Pets:
For her sixteenth birthday, Christina received a Chausie Kitten. The small kitten reminded her of a certain lion she’d seen in a muggle movie, and she named her kitten Simba. Simba spends most of his time playing around with anything he can reach- curtains, a sock, or someone’s foot. Simba is very affectionate and he will climb onto the lap of almost anyone in the dorm room.
Simba has orange-brown fur with white accents. The tip of his tail is black. He has large blue eyes. He also has rather large ears.
Spoiler:

*reflection*
I have hair. And a face.
Physical Appearance:
Christina is about 5’5. She is skinny, with long legs and somewhat short arms. Her face is round, with soft features.
Hair Length
Christina’s curly hair reaches the middle of her back
Hair Colour
Dark Brown
Eye Colour
Soft Chocolate Brown
Complexion
Fair-no freckles
Any Scars or Tattoos
None
Style of Clothing
Casual- When Christina isn’t wearing her robes, she is wearing skinny jeans, yoga pants or sweat pants. She has a variety of baggy sweaters and tight t-shirts as well. In the summer she sticks to short jean shorts. Christina is almost always wearing her black Converse.
Visible Accessories
None

*the person*
I don’t really know how to answer that.
Personality:
Christina is very clever and fast-thinking. She is incredibly ambitious and a perfectionist. Christina takes a while to open up to people, but when she does she is kind and loyal to them. Christina is comfortable with everyone in her house now though, even the new ones that come in every year. Christina doesn’t really acknowledge that professors are above her and she should respect them, and she usually treats them as though they are her classmates. Christina can be rather rude without meaning to, as well. Christina holds grudges for a while, and she gets angry easily.
I’m pretty good at hexing people.
Talents:
Christina is very good at hexes. She is also pretty good at Transfiguration and Potions. Christina is also very good at sucking up to people when she wants to.
Is that it? Good. You asked really weird questions.
Other:
Christina’s Colour is #006600 .

Last edited by Colleen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:50 pm

NOAH    WILLIAM    RYAN
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_inline_mo212oQZNY1qz4rgp
FOURTH YEAR           HUFFLEPUFF
they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Tumblr_mp9w8jpQof1rafy4fo1_500

*the basics*
Um, Noah
Name:
Noah William Ryan
I’m a guy
I turn fourteen later in the school year
The twenty-seventh of September
Birthday:
September 27
My mum, my dad, my cousin Wes, and others
Family:
°Wesley Ryan {Cousin, Sixth Year}
°Alice Ryan {Mother, Witch}
°William Ryan {Father, Wizard}
Everyone in my family is a Wizard
Blood Status:
Pureblood
My life has been kind of uneventful
Brief History:
Noah William Ryan was born into an all-wizard family. Everyone he knew was a wizard, and he had little to no knowledge of muggles. But Noah was taught that he didn’t need to meet them, because they were just like him, except they didn’t have the ability to perform magic. So, they were essentially squibs.
Noah was the only child in his family, growing up in a nice house with his parents. Before he went to Hogwarts he spent a lot of time watching his dad at his job as a Healer, or helping his mother who was a secretary at St. Mungo’s.
Noah’s childhood was rather uneventful, just like any normal child’s. He had his ups and downs, his rewards and consequences. His parents raised him well, and he was happy in his home.
Noah knew that he would be in Hufflepuff, since his mother had been one and so was his older cousin Wes. Noah was told that he had certain traits like them, and he was glad. Noah knew that he would fit in well in Hufflepuff.

*school life*
I’m proud to say Hufflepuff
House:
Hufflepuff
This is my fourth
Year at Hogwarts:  
Fourth
Here, I’ll show you
Wand:
11”, Willow, Unicorn Core
I have none
Pets:
None

*reflection*
I guess you can see that
 Physical Appearance:
Noah stands around 5’4, and he is very slimly built. He has little to no muscles, and he has to plans for the future to change that. Noah has a slightly long face, which ends in a square chin. Noah also has fairly thin lips. Noah looks very alike to his older cousin Wesley.
Hair Length
Ends just above his ear, usually styled in a Mohawk type of hairstyle.
Hair Colour
Dark brown on the bottom, blonde on the top
Eye Colour
A startling blue that really stands out
Complexion
Pale, no freckles
Any Scars or Tattoos
None
Style of Clothing
Very casual- When he is not in his uniform, he is in jeans, and a t-shirt with a simple hoodie. Any type of high-top shoe will do for Noah.
Visible Accessories
None

*the person*
Um, I’m not really sure how to answer that
Personality:
Noah is very shy, usually sticking to himself. He doesn’t speak up in classes very often, except for Charms, and he only has a few really close friends. Noah really only speaks to people who are in the same house as he is, since he sees them so often and he is familiar with them. When Noah is familiar with someone, he loses a bit of his quietness. He comes across as a joking, cheeky boy. Noah always loves a good laugh, and he is often the one to provide it. Noah is very loyal to his friends and family, and he would do anything for them.
Noah is usually very accommodating to what other people have to say, and he can usually just brush off things that annoy him, but if someone does something that really offends him, there is no stopping the wave of rage that will be Noah. He holds grudges for a very long time, and he is usually very good at coming up with comebacks to just about anything. He can usually get through arguments by joking around, while also throwing in hidden insults.
I’m pretty average at everything
Talents:
Noah is very skilled in Charms, and it is his favourite subject at Hogwarts
Noah also really enjoys playing Quidditch.
Goodbye
 Other:
Noah’s colour is #FFFF00 . His play-by is Niall Horan.

Last edited by Colleen on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

*character five*
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

*character six*
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:51 pm

*character seven*
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

*character eight*
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

*codes*

~Lillian Grace~
Code:
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=24][color=#990000]♠Lillian♠Marie♠Grace♠[/color][/size][/font]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4co2921t81r4yzee.gif[/img]
[font=Times New Roman][size=18][color=#990000]♠Third Year♠Gryffindor♠[/color][/size][/font]
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m64v5uaz5k1rsu3q4o1_250.gif[/img]
[/center]

~Charlie Bird~
Code:
[center][color=#3399CC][size=24][font=timesnewroman]♦Charlie♦William♦Bird♦[/size][/font][/color]
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6fb0d7ad418b89200f14719d9e4acba9/tumblr_mnq9rb8aFO1snswkho2_500.gif[/img]
[size=18][font=timesnewroman][color=#3399CC]♦Fifth Year♦Ravenclaw♦[/color][/size][/font]
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/0eca6ef0084e01fb9597f270c0689fe2/tumblr_mnlubzW46j1s6ft4zo5_250.gif[/img][/center]
~Christina Walkers~
Code:
[center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/5895e198a3b26e6c93b9b94d8c4d1777/tumblr_ml2gnyO5iC1r9gl25o4_250.gif[/img]
[size=24][font=Georgia][color=#006600]ΩChristinaΩAlisonΩWalkersΩ[/color][/font][/size]
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/664039f1b11ef056d69d13b7eaec57dd/tumblr_mn36td3WGZ1qey15po6_250.gif[/img]
[size=18][font=Georgia][color=white]ΩSixth YearΩSlytherinΩ[/font][/size][/color][/center]

Last edited by Colleen on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:52 pm

*reserved for randomness*
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:53 pm

♠Lillian♠Marie♠Grace♠
is ready for acceptance
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21878

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:01 am

Freaking amazing. Accepted. We definitely need more of these :,D
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Awwww thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29735

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 5:46 pm

Colleen, I would just like to say that you can't have Bonnie Wright as a face claim. She is reserved for the canon Ginny Weasley. Please visit this topic, if you would like to look into canons. Sorry for the inconvenience.

https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net/t237-updated-canons-and-such
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Oh, sorry! It wasn't in the faceclaim, so I thought that I could use her. Sorry again! I'll find someone else to play her!
I also changed Lillian's appearance to go with her new play-by, so if you could look that over, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySun May 12, 2013 8:00 pm

It looks good now, thanks! And sorry for the long wait.
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:00 pm

♦Charlie♦William♦Bird♦
is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:28 pm

ΩChristinaΩAlisonΩWalkersΩ
is ready for acceptance!
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:13 am

Charlie and Christina are accepted. Sorry for the wait!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Great thanks!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:06 pm

NOAH    WILLIAM    RYAN
is ready for acceptance
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21878

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Accepted. A cute character!
Back to top Go down
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:19 pm

Great, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research   they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research Empty

Back to top Go down

they're not psychopaths, they're high-functioning sociopaths, do your research
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: Rules & Joining-
Jump to: