HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29795

Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1 Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1   Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 am

Please submit all fan fictions for our first Monthly Fan Fiction Contest Here!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22123

Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1 Empty
PostSubject: Eyes - Rated T   Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:34 pm

I already knew that it was going to happen. It had to happen, I was no dunce. But while I knew what He had called me for, it didn't make me any more enthusiastic. So I acted like I didn't know anything, just voiced my concerns for the boy, acted like I was desperate to end the pain and suffering. Acted like I couldn't defend myself, because the alternative would just be more pain. And I had suffered enough pain, both physically and mentally, to last two lifetimes. I acted surprised as he started mentioning the Elder wand. As if I didn't have a clue about it. I almost laughed. Almost.

But since, in this case, a laugh would mean the same thing as jumping off a cliff without a wand, I refrained. I let my mind wander as my mouth answered automatic replies that seemed so genuine. Soon I would be seeing Lily again. Lily. The only woman I ever loved. And now I would see her. Perhaps she would still be with Potter. I wouldn't mind. Not much. Not as much as I would have before. Because it was fine, as long as Lily forgave me for that horrible word that had somehow slipped out of my mouth that day. Lily. Suddenly I felt the urge to frown. Potter. Harry Potter. Where was he? He needed to know. How could I have forgotten? He needed to know. He needed to know, otherwise all was lost - all the faith that Albus had ever had in me would be lost.

Then, suddenly, before I could even pretend to react, the snake was upon me. Oh, for the love of Slytherin. I thought sullenly, even as the pain caused me to gasp quite loudly. I'm going to be killed by a mere reptile. How idiotically distasteful. And then, soon after the deathbite that caused my heart to pump out my lifeblood traitorously - The jugular. It's a smart reptile, at least. I did have to admit, I was strangely calm. I saw the Potter boy run up to me, with Weasley and the - the Granger girl. The Granger witch. Hermione. I cried with happiness at what Lily would've thought if she saw my thoughts right now. Hermione was a witch. No matter her parentage. I should've never treated her the way I had. "Take it." I tried to say it without hesitation, but it seemed as if one of my lungs had failed and so I had to stammer quite a bit.

Thankfully, the absolute dunce (sorry, Lily) understood, and corked a tear or two into some sort of flask. It was Potters - I stopped myself. - Harry's decision now. Obviously he knew that they were memories. It was then that I realized what I truly wanted to see before I died - whatever I was going to see when I woke up again. "Look....at...me." I whispered hoarsely. Those almond-shaped green eyes made their way into my receding line of vision. I attempted a smile. I could no longer talk, but I thought as loud as I could. I'll be seeing your eyes again soon, Lily. Soon. Then the green eyes turned to black, like everything turned to black. I wasn't scared. I was going to see her again.
Back to top Go down

Monthly Fan Fiction Contest#1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Important Stuff! :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: