HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophies, yay (ML)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21691

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Trophies, yay (ML) Tumblr_llzqrb1ri71qh48hvo1_500
Trophies, yay (ML) Create.php?text=Brianna%20Aaire&name=JandaHappyDay
Hufflepuff

Brianna sighed happily as she moved through the corridors of Hogwarts. She'd finally reached her free period. Sadly she would have to spend it in the Hufflepuff commonroom doing homework, but at least it was comfortable up there. As she walked through the trophy room she stopped suddenly. She walked over to the glass case, peering inside it. In her six years at Hogwarts Brianna had never really had a good look at what was inside this case. She was positive that she wasn't alone in this, hardly anybody even came through here. But still, Hogwarts had physically won the trophies, and nobody even looked at them. It was a bit depressing, and depressing was one thing that Brianna did not like.

She shifted her books from her left arm to her right arm as she gazed at all the trophies. There were quite a few, which as a pleasant surprise. Briana hadn't even known that Hogwarts competed in anything, aside from the Triwizard Tournament. She was just moving on to the next shelf when she heard a clang. Brianna whipped her head around, startled. But nobody was there. "Hello?" she called cautiously. As soon as she said it she knew it was a stupid question. What kind of person would answer back in this situation? If it even was a person. It might just be Peeves. Brianna tipped her head to the side as she waited.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21667

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Trophies, yay (ML) Tumblr_mel3ic3jZt1qlyey2
Charles Ryder Anderson
Slytherin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles silently walks into the trophy room and looks around. Why was he here? This place is not fun, at all. Sighing softly, he walks over to a wall and leans against it. He holds his hand up to his face the looks at it. Sighing he starts picking stuff out from under them. He then flicks said objects across the floor. Filtch can clean it up later. That's his job isn't it? Honestly Charles doesn't even care. He hates that man, creating more work for him, is making him happier.

Just then he hears a sound and looks up. There was a girl standing in front of a case. Great, a person. Maybe she won't notice him. The last thing Charles wants to do is talk to someone. He'd come here to be alone, not to talk. If he wanted to talk, he'd be in the Slytherin common room. This was his free period, he doesn't want to talk with someone. He wants to be alone.

Sighing he shuts his eyes, and leans against the wall. Maybe if he's quiet enough, the girl wouldn't notice him. Though she was pretty. No Charles, you don't think like that. Just then the girl say something like, who's there. He sighs and opens his eyes, and looks at the girl. "Just go back to looking at the trophies, ignore me. Actually don't talk to me"he tells her.

Last edited by ML on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Trophies, yay (ML) Tumblr_m5e4l3G5jK1r7ifqv
Hufflepuff

Brianna frowned slightly as she located the source of the noise. It was a guy. He was fairly good-looking, but he definitely wasn't from Hufflepuff. Brianna could tell this by two things. One, she and seen him around the Commonroom before and two, he wasn't nice enough. "I can't just ignore you, that would be rude." she told him. Her eyes flickered over him quickly before she held out her right hand for him to shake. "My name's Brianna." she said brightly. Maybe her being friendly would improve his mood.

But as she looked at him some more that didn't seem likely. He looked a like one of those people who's always annoyed or rude or something. Some sort of negative feeling. Maybe Brianna could make him happy, at least once? Although he didn't sound like he wanted her around. Maybe he was more of a loner, happier without company.
Back to top Go down
ML
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21667

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:28 pm

Trophies, yay (ML) Tumblr_mel3ic3jZt1qlyey2
Charles Ryder Anderson
Slytherin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles groans and stands there. Seriously, she didn't get it? He basically told her to get lost. But no, she has to talk to him. He opens his mouth and starts talking to her. His tone is a bit hostile but Charles really doesn't care. "I don't think you get it. I said don't talk to me. It's easy, I don't get what you didn't understand"he says to the girl. He then takes the time to look at her a bit. He was trying to see if he knew her.

If he wasn't mistaken she is the Hufflepuff Quidditch captian. A sixth year, making her a year older than himself. That would mean they wouldn't have any classes together. That explains why she wouldn't know him. Honestly that doesn't bother him though. He likes it better that way. Though maybe if she knew him, she'd know to leave him alone.

Sighing Charles looks around and sighs. Maybe he should just leave, that would be easier. Rude, but easier. "Now if you excuse me, I have to go"he says to her. Charles then grabs his bag, and moves to walk past her. He'd have to find a place to relocate too. Probualy an empty classroom, or somewhere like that. He just wants to be alone. Why is it so hard to be alone?
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:23 am

Trophies, yay (ML) Tumblr_m2uij1tJ2J1ro65mn
Hufflepuff

Brianna raised her eyebrows as the guy spoke again. What was his problem? Had she stpped on his pet or something? Nobody could be that rude without a reason. But Brianna had never met this guy before, and she hadn't really seen him around either. Her expression became even more shocked as again and tried to walk past her. Brianna stepped to the side, blocking his exit. "Um, no. I will not excuse you." she told him. She dropped her rejected hand and put it on her right hip. "What is your problem? I mean seriously, what have I done to make you so rude? Didn't you parents teach you how to be polite?" she asked. She managed to keep her tone quite level, an impressive feat considering this guy's attitude.

Now that she had talked to this guy a bit Brianna was positive he wasn't in her year. Even the meanest Slytherins were at least cool when talking to someone they disliked, not downright rude. He didn't look old enough to be in the year above her, which made him a fifth year. "Let me tell you a secret, Mr. Fifth Year." she said pleasantly. "If you're this rude all the time then you're not going to get anywhere in life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trophies, yay (ML) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trophies, yay (ML)   Trophies, yay (ML) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trophies, yay (ML)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Hogwarts Castle :: The Grand Staircase :: 3rd Floor :: Trophy Room-
Jump to: