HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 22028

Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. Empty
PostSubject: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 am

I walked into the library and rested my bag on a chair, looking around. Not many people were about. I headed to the Charms section and picked up a book called Charms, Level 3 - Everything you need to know. I flipped to the chapter on the tickling charm and started reading as I walked back to my chair. "Rictusempra." I mouthed silently. It was a weird incantation. I took out my quill and ink, as well as a roll of parchment. "It's a tickling charm, and yet, I'm not laughing at all." I muttered. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I had three feet of writing to do. I groaned, read a sentence from the book, and dipped my quill into the inkpot.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 21064

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:37 am

I walked into the Library in the evening needing to practice for my Theory of Vanishing spells for the Transfiguration test tomorrow. I hoped the library would be empty so I would not get distracted and start talking to someone as I entered the library I saw a girl, possibly from Gryffindor struggling with her homework. I leaned over to see what she was doing and saw that it was Charms! my favorite subject. I walked up to her and said " Hi I'm Adrianne. A fifth year Ravenclaw. Do you need help because I really love charms and I guess I am good at it too."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:07 am

I looked up at the girl, surprised she'd come in so quietly. "Hi." I said timidly, sticking my hand - complete with chipping reddish-gold nail polish - out for her to shake. "I'm Haydyn. Third year. Gryffindor. No, I'm nearly done, anyways." I lied, rolling up the half-finished essay and stuffing it into my bag. "I'll do the rest in the common room. I hate doing work in the library, anyway. I prefer talking. So, you're a fifth year - do you know my sister, Danika?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:28 am

"Danika" I frowned racking my memory." Oh yes, she sits in front of me in Charms, she's quite good at it too actually. If you need help why don't you just ask your sister? Then I realized her hand was still out waiting for me too shake it. " Well, its nice to meet you Haydyn " I said shaking her hand. I really would like to chat but I have a transfiguration test tomorrow.On second thought do you enjoy transfiguration?"
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:36 am

"Yeah, Dan' s always been good at Charms. I do ask her, all the time - that's why I'll finish it in the Common room - with her." I said. "You too." I muttered at her handshake. "I find it okay - Professor McGonagall's a little strict, though. I generally love Hogwarts though. I mean, what could you not love about it? Apart from Snape, that is." I allowed myself a little smirk.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:49 am

"Snape is horrible if you're not good in his class and generally just wants an excuse to scold a gryffindor. He's okay to Ravenclaw's because we usually complete our homework in time and are not that bad in potions in other words we don't usually blow up the cauldrons on his precious robes and dragonhide shoes." I said sympathetically." Not that gryffindor's blow up the cauldron's a lot but he generally hates gryffindors, I hope I didn't offend you by saying that."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:52 am

I looked up at her, laughing. I came to an abrupt stop when I took her in fully. "You're pretty." I said, tilting my head to one side. She was a little taller than I was, but I still managed to give her a random little boop on the head before I skipped away, my packed-while-she-was-talking bag slung on one shoulder. "Bye!" I called over my shoulder with a little wave.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 pm

She was an odd girl for a gryffindor I thought as she waved to me after she gave me a random boop on the head. It must have been a funny seen though, if someone else was watching thinking that I cautiously looked around heaving a sigh of relief to find no one there. As I sat down thinking and took out my transfiguration book and my quill, inkpot and an empty sheet of parchment I was stunned when she called me pretty though, I had never considered myself in that way. I started revising vanishing spells and soon that thought faded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.   Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed. Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing homework and secretly wanting to be disturbed.
Page 1 of 1