HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falcon's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon
Falcon

Galleons : 20954

Falcon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 am

Name:
Adrianne Oakland
Age/Birthday:
16 - 31st July
House:
Ravenclaw
Year at Hogwarts:
6th
Brief History:
Her mother is a Muggle who works as a librarian, and her father is a wizard who works at the Ministry in the Department of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. They live at 148 Marjorie Way, Newcastle.
Physical Appearance:
Adrianne has bright blue eyes and long black hair down to right above her elbow. She is 5,7", slim, and slender. Her skin is light tan and she is most commonly seen wearing jeans and a button-down shirt when regulation school robes are unnecessary.
Personality:
Adrianne is quirky, fun, and yet studious. She is extremely creative and not as competitive as most Ravenclaws. She's friendly and loyal, with a knack of choosing the people that will always be there for her as friends.
Wand:
Blackthorn, Demiguise hair, 12 1/2 inches, pleasantly springy.
Talents:
Adrianne is a skilled artist, and she prefers oil painting over charcoal sketches. She's an A+ grade student and she likes creative writing, especially in the form of stories and poetry. She also likes knitting and sewing.
Pets:
An elf owl named Foehn
Other:
She likes eating the lemon tea cake served at her mother's library, especially along with Jasmine Tea from the little oriental shop next to it. Adrianne's color is Indigo.

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29590

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Accepted, but challenge yourself to write more than the minimum. I always like to challenge myself to write more about a new character than I did my previous one!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 am

Name: Zaila Keren
Hello, I'm Zaila Keren

Putting on a fake smile she said  sarcastically " I don't look like a boy that much or do I?"

Age/Birthday: 15/ July 7th 1998
 I have just turned fifteen.

House: Gryffindor
I'm in Gryfinndor actually not that you could think I was not.

Year at Hogwarts: Fifth year
As I said, I'm fifteen and this is my fifth year.

Brief History:
See, my dad is a muggle, a banker to be specific and my mom is a witch who works as an Auror. It's quite funny how they met actually but I'll tell you that some other day. So basically, I stayed in London with them and I did find it rather odd how my mum was so different from my dad and then she told me all about herself and the world of magic when I was eight and I admit it was rather shocking and after that I started practicing magic with her and when I was 11 I got my letter to get into Hogwarts. I was delighted i remember. Well, that's that and what else.  

Physical Appearance:Zalia has slightly curly copper colored hair up to her shoulders and light aquamarine irises, she is very fair and has pink fuller lips, she is very tall specifically 5,6" and does not have a very sharp nose. She likes to leave her hair open and when not in uniform prefers to wear jeans with any sort of shirt and her black- blue converse. She only dresses up differently during formal occasions. She is pretty.
Can't you see how I look now, that I'm standing in front of you.

Personality: Zalia active, adventures, fun, sensible girl who makes friends easily but remains friends with only those who will be true to her in time of need. She is frank,daring,witty,brave and confident of herself. But, she holds grudges for long and does not forgive those who have done wrong in her eyes. She helps people as much as she in her capacity and has a high mental capability of understanding both feelings and other stuff.  
Well that's all you gotta know about me.

Wand:11 1/2 inches, Cedar wood with Unicorn tail hair as the core and it is slightly swishy
This beauty here its my wand, absolutely perfect for me.

Talents: Zalia has a flair for cooking and likes potions. She is good at convincing people so usually does not get into trouble. She also has talent in transfiguration and Defense Against Dark Arts. She wants to be an Auror like her mother when she grows up. She also is good in hiding even though she is strong and a great Quidditch player. She also loves to break rules and usually gets away with it.
Yep, that's all right. Except you missed out that all animals love me and I love them all, help them out all ways.

Pets: She has a male Spotted Owl name Kaver
I whistled a specific four note tune and Kaver came flying in. Petting him on the head I said " This is Kaver"

Other: Zalia loves Animals and likes to eat raspberries and ice cream.
I just adore animals and love raspberries and ice cream.

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

Galleons : 21733

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:20 am

Accepted! Have fun, and sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 am

Thank you so much. I just can't wait to RP with this character. Sorry for bothering you.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:20 am

Name: Kyler Harwood
Hi, I am Kyler Harwood. It's nice to meet you.

Are you blind or something because I definitely look male.

Age/Birthday: 17 / 10th of May
Well, a more sensible question. I turned seventeen this May.

House: Slytherin
I am in Slytherin. Though, is it not a bit obvious?

Year at Hogwarts:
7th
You ought to know that, I have been here for Seven years!

Brief History: Both of Kyler's parents are wizards and work together in The Ministry of Magic in the Department of Law Enforcement. He got his letter to Hogwarts at the age of eleven just like his sister who is a third year, her  name is Eva. He loves hogwarts and was fascinated by the wizard world at an early age.  
Both my parents are wizards and both work in the department of Magical Law Enforcement, I have a fourteen-year old sister who's in Hufflepuff, and I think she's extremely irritating. Now could you stop asking me these pointless things?

Physical Appearance: Short black hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, thin lips and is very tall (5,9"). He has very sharp, standing out features and generally likes to wear casual outfits but dresses up formally in such occasions.
I am getting tired of answering your irrational questions. Are you sure you are not blind? That was a bit offending so I apologize but in other words you can say I look like one of those criminal masterminds from Muggle books.

Personality: He is very smart, competitive and has an amazing vocabulary. He is caring, friendly but does not liked to be judged as mean because he is in Slytherin. He has a a sharp tongue and is very frank and sarcastic which makes him come across as rude. He is sensible and witty.
Well, I get Outstandings a lot, but I don't brag about them like all those Ravenclaws. I guess I'm straightforward and blunt, but I don't really try to be. It's just that my mouth moves when I think. I'm not a rule-breaker unless it's extremely tempting or necessary, and I like to consider myself a nice person in general. By the way, just so you know, the best way to find out a person's personality isn't to ask them what it is. You're supposed to talk to them. Oh wait, that was offending - see what I mean?

Wand: 13 inches, Cypress wood with Phoenix feather as the core, it is remotely supple.
Here, take a look at it yourself if you don't believe me. Careful, it's kind of fragile. Don't bend it too - Don't bend it too much!!!

Talents: Has a talent for potions as well as wizard dueling. He is a student who usually gets outstanding in everything else but Herbology which he barely understands. He does not like to study but does it any way. Kyler is also good at arts and Quidditch.
I guess I'm not that talented - I'm just good at Potions, Duelling, and every subject generally - what? Herbology? Don't even get me started. It's meant to mean, literally, the study of herbs. So why are we taking apart flower petals? Last time I looked, herbs are herbs and flowers are flowers. So why not just either study about herbs like we're supposed to, or just call it Flowerology. Oh, I will never stop so, lets move on.

Pets: Shares his Spectacled owl Breeze with his sister
Well, I guess I can say that I have an owl but I share it with Eva who named the poor Spectacled owl Breeze! Can you believe it? - She named her Breeze.

Other: None

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21957

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:58 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:16 am

Name: Eva Harwood
I walked into the room, keeping in mind what my brother had told me. They only ask stupid questions. I suspect that they are blind. Do not mention that. I sat down slowly, and put on my best smile. "Hi! I'm Eva. Eva Harwood."

I was less sure of myself now. "Uh, female?" I said, confused. Maybe Kyler was right...

Age/Birthday: 14 / 1st April
Well, I am tall for my age. Maybe they can't tell. I thought. "Fourteen. And my birthday's on the first of April. Uh, April Fools day."

House: Hufflepuff
My smile wavered. Wasn't the yellow-and-black scarf around my neck of any significance? Then I remembered that they might be blind. "Hufflepuff." I said briefly.

Year at Hogwarts: 4th Year
"Fourth year." I said, bewildered. Hadn't I said that I was fourteen? Wasn't I in Hogwarts? What other year would I be in?

Brief History: Just like her brother, she received the Hogwarts Owl at the age of eleven. Her mother and father are working in the Department of Magical Law enforcement, and were in Ravenclaw and Gryffindor respectively. LIke her brother, she loves Hogwarts and is fascinated by the magical world.
"Um, well..." I wavered. "My parents work in the Ministry." I thought about what else to say. "I have a brother named Kyler." who told me that you're blind. I thought. "He's a seventh year. In Slytherin." I asked if we could move on to the next question.

Physical Appearance: She has long, straight, Swedish-blonde hair down to the crook of her elbow. She usually leaves it open or ties it in a loose ponytail. She has light blue eyes, exactly the same shade as her brother's. She also has the same pale skin, although her lips are full and cherubic.
Now I was seriously weirded out. It seemed that Kyler wasn't lying. "Uh..." I trailed off. "I'm blonde. Not metaphorically, though." I joked. "I have...light blue eyes..." I was seriously wondering if I shouldn't tap out the rest of it in Morse code on the table. "My skin is....pale-ish..." I glanced at my arm to see if I was right. "Right now... my hair is in a loose ponytail." Why were they asking these pointless questions?

Personality: Eva is fun, humorous, cheerful, and pleasant to be around. She rarely gets angry, but when she does, her temper is short-lived. She is a loyal and dependable friend and is almost always found smiling. Eva thinks of everyone as a friend and is a natural people magnet.
I tilted my head to one side. Seriously? "Uh, I guess I'm nice enough." I said uncertainly. "I smile alot." I beamed to demonstrate, before remembering the blindness of my questioner. "I like people, and I like making friends. People say that I always look at the best in people."

Wand: 10 1/2 inches long, Pine wood, dragon heartstring as the core, it is pleasantly swishy
"Do you want to, uh, feel it?" I asked hesitantly, passing it over.

Talents: Although Eva wouldn't exactly be the first one to raise her hands if you asked for Auror volunteers, she's a star at Herbology, Potions, Transfiguraion, and Charms. She's a big fan of Astronomy and Care for Magical Creatures, because the first makes her feel like she's closer to the stars, and the latter, well, just because she loves animals. She's good at the Arts as well.
I blushed. "Talents? Well, I love Herbology. I get good grades in all of my preliminary tests." I shrugged. "I like painting and things, and one time when Kyler got me a playdoh set when I was little, I created everything I could think of in little clay figures. They were so tiny - I even made models of Kyler and me!" I grinned at the memory. "I love animals, and people say that I have a knack for taming them. I don't like Defence Against the Dark Arts, or duelling - I think it's very violent. It's almost scary when Kyler gets up to duel. Almost." 

Pets: Shares her pet owl Breeze with her brother
"Kyler thinks it's weird that I named her Breeze. But she likes me better anyway, so he puts up with it. I think it's a nice enough name. Don't you?" I smiled, looking forward to the fact that the interview was nearly over."

Other:
"Anything else? No? Alright then. Uh, thank you." I got up as fast as I could and literally galloped out the door.

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21957

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:02 pm

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 3:24 pm

DURMSTRANG STUDENT

Today the Durmstrang staff wanted to take an interview and I was baffled, in my seven years they have never done so and then today they randomly decide to. I checked my tie and tucked in my shirt as I was called inside.
Name:

Liam Unsworth
"My name is Liam Unsworth." I answered in a monotone, I mean come on you have been my teacher for 7 years and you don't know my name, that is so very understandable. Note the sarcasm.

"Male." Are you serious you are asking me my gender I thought incredulously. You don't ask a person sitting in front of you their gender, unless of course you are blind and deaf. Plus, this is a male dominating school.

Age/Birthday:
18, 22nd July
(He just turned 18)
I answered the question a bit peeved. Why on earth would they want your biography, it was like they were taking an interview for your job application except the fact that they were asking more nonsensical questions then sensible ones.

Year at Durmstrang:
Seventh
Yup, now I was really annoyed. "Seventh." I called over my shoulder as I got up and left.

Brief History:
 Liam Unsworth is the son of Max Unsworth, a well known wizard businessman and Mellisa Unsworth who works for The Daily Prophet as a journalist. Liam was offered a choice between going to Hogwarts or to Durmstrang but his father wished for him to go to Durmstrang as he himself had graduated from there. Taking his father's advice he decided to attend Durmstrang. Liam has a very proper and formal relation with his father whereas a very close and affectionate one with his mother. He also has a twin sister who is in Durmstrang but she does not look like him.

Physical Appearance:
 Liam is fair and has very dark brown hair which is cut short.
He has woody-green eyes with a prominent nose, he has high cheek bones and an angular jaw. He is tall at about 6,4" with a lean muscular body. He has thin lips and usually wears a apathetic expression but his eyes are guarded and have a calculating look all the time. When not in provided uniform he usually wears a casual t-shirt, jeans, a leather jacket and sport shoes.

Personality:
Liam always put up a cool and indifferent facade and hardly opens up. He is rude and mean but if you get close to him has a different side. He also gives a very confident aura and makes a deadly enemy. Because of his attitude no one really approaches him, also he gets frustrated really quick. Due to his relationship with his father and formal bringing up he does not trust people and is always very observant and suspicious. He has a habit of assessing people which was drilled in him since a very young age. He has a soft spot for his sister and is very protective of her.

Wand:
 12 inches, Rowan wood, dragon heartstring as its core, It is firm and strong.

Talents:
Liam is academically strong though he does not appear to pay much attention, he is physically strong and a great gymnast and swimmer. He loves to play pranks and break rules but is hardly ever caught. He has great observation skills and is a excellent actor.

Pets:
He generally uses his sister's owl.

Other:
None

Last edited by Falcon on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Liam is accepted!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:34 pm

Falcon's Characters Tumblr_m750978VrV1rnpp4to1_500
I waited for my brother to come out who had gone before me for the strange 'interview' they decided to have randomly, in my seven years here they have never had a private interview like this except when we joined which was more like a questioning session for a criminal. They probably were testing if we would break under the pressure or not. I heard the door opening so I looked up to see my brother storming out with an irritated expression on his face. He stopped by me and said "A word of advice, don't even bother." and then left. I didn't really take it seriously because it was my brother who gets annoyed at the most ridiculous things and proceeded inside.

Name:
Kim Unsworth
"My name is Kim Unsworth." I said politely, refusing to be fazed by the fact that everybody knew me in the school, especially the professors because I had been labeled as a 'troublemaker' by them.

"I get that this school has an overwhelming population of males but still, you can't go around confusing genders here. But as answer to your more than obvious question I am female." I said disbelievingly.

Age/Birthday:
17/22nd July
(She just turned 18)
Tersely I replied "18, I am 18 born on 22nd July." I just received a curt nod, which got me thinking that maybe even the Professors were not really happy with this arrangement but it was standard procedure. I mean it isn't really fun asking meaningless question to most of your students whom you already know well.

Year at Durmstrang:
7th
"I am a seventh year obviously." I said rolling my eyes exasperatedly as I huffed and got up from my seat and right before I left the room said," I am sure you are capable of filling out the rest."

Brief History:
Kim is twin sister of Liam Unsworth, their parents Max and Melissa Unsworth. Melissa their mother is a very sweet, affectionate, down-to-earth and friendly person who both Kim and Liam adore. Their father on the other hand is very different, he was raised to be so and his profession and education system did not really help either. He never shows his love and affection and barely praised them, therefore as Kim grew up she became bitter and started rebelling against almost everything her father wanted, she was never formal or businesslike as her father wished but she didn't know that because of her never listening to her father he would issue her punishments which Liam used to take.  She is oblivious to the fact that he still continues taking the blame for her mistakes. She is in Durmstrang because she decided to accompany her brother here.

Physical Appearance:
Kim is tall at 5,8" and has a athletic build with slight muscles. She is neither fat nor thin and is slightly tanned. Like her brother she has very dark brown hair which flows down in natural waves to her chest.  She usually keeps it in a braid or an occasional loose ponytail. She has a heart-shaped face with woody-green eyes just like her brother's and a prominent nose, with thin eyebrows and light pink lips which are mostly pulled in a smirk giving her an amused expression. She wears anything and everything depending on the occasion but has a strong dislike for the school robes.

Personality:
Kim is a very casual person with a sassy attitude, she is funny and enthusiastic, a very entertaining person to be with, she makes it a point to never get bored and is overflowing with devilish ideas. She holds grudges and is a bit short tempered and not to be trifled with but she does resent the fact that due to her over-protective brother people are a bit scared to talk to her. But she still loves him, even though she bad-mouths him a lot. She has a competitive side to her but is very adapting.

Wand:
10 and a 1/2 inches, Aspen, with a phoenix feather core, it is very flexible.

Talents:
Kim is very sporty and does exceedingly well in all athletics but never makes extra effort for it as she rather prefers plotting pranks and revenge. She has a very sharp mind though when it comes to History of Magic, Astronomy and Herbology she is hopeless, but she makes up to it with her excellence in DDA, Charms and Potions. She loves to gossip and always seems to know the latest new, a trait she picked up from her mother who is a journalist. Like her brother she immensely enjoys drama (acting).

Pets:
She has a female Spectacled Owl named Honey who her brother uses occasionally. Honey was a gift to her from Liam for her thirteenth birthday. Honey has soft chocolate brown feather coating her everywhere except her plume which is honey colored. Even though Honey is her owl, the owl is more obediant to Liam which annoys her because he always gets all the mail first, even if it's her mail.

Other:
None

Last edited by Falcon on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

Kim Unsworth -

Code:
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/90f412a36f623cce827808066012db83/tumblr_mjywg2N9g91qjnqapo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=22][color=royalblue]Kim Unsworth[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Comic Sans MS][size=18][color=royalblue]18-Seventh Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Liam Unsworth -

Code:
[center][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/bf23e35fd10590cec4643d7e17294849/tumblr_mpmz88ljm21rb5tngo1_400.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=22][color=cyan]Liam Unsworth[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=18][color=cyan]18-Seventh Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Verdana][color=cyan] text here yay
 [/color][/font]</div></center>
Kyler Harwood -

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/c6667e811914b5d8ec68e4c3fa5155d5/tumblr_mprsghBJdr1rc08qco1_250.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=22][color=green]Kyler Harwood[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Trebuchet MS][size=18][color=green]17-Seventh Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Trebuchet MS][color=green] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Eva Harwood -

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/84ec26f3a42b456092c8b857ade9ef34/tumblr_mq3rq2nG5Q1rsy0iho1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Georgia][size=22][color=yellow]Eva Harwood[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Georgia][size=18][color=yellow]14-Fourth Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Georgia][color=yellow] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Zaila Keren -

Code:
[center][img]place img here yay[/img][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=22][color=red]Zaila Keren[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Arial][size=22][color=red]15-Fifth Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Arial][color=red] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Adrianne Oakland -

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/0fc20212b7f15b7aa68456e7a4011b13/tumblr_mmz1isclu81srnsylo1_500.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Brushed Script][size=22][color=indigo]Adrianne Oakland[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Brushed Script][size=22][color=indigo]16-Sixth Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding: 4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Brushed Script][color=indigo] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Alice Holly Wilson -

Code:
[center][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/59b7b2b06472b52bba51289839c6178b/tumblr_mm44mpYE9E1qbd2qdo4_250.gif[/img][/center]
[center][font=Bella Donna][size=22][color=orange]Alice Holly Wilson[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Bella Donna][size=18][color=orange]16-Sixth Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding:
4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Bella Donna][color=orange] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>
Kenzie Michelle Wakefield -

Code:
[center][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9lsyntnEW1qhyk0jo2_500.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][font=Dauphin][size=22][color=pink]Kenzie Michelle Wakefield[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Dauphin][size=18][color=pink]16-Sixth Year[/color][/size][/font][/center]
<center><div style="width: 350px; height: 290px; overflow: auto; text-align: justify; padding:
4px; border-left: 3px solid deep pink">[font=Dauphin][color=pink] text here yay[/color][/font]</div></center>

Last edited by Falcon on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:25 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Kim is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am

Thank you so much! Oh, and I hope that we rp sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 9:18 am

Student in Beauxbatons

Falcon's Characters Tumblr_mm47wmAF7I1qbd2qdo5_500
Alice Holly Wilson
"I am Alice, Alice Holly Wilson." I said introducing myself politely.
"I am a girl, as most of the students of Beauxbatons." I wondered if this was some kind of test, to see if I would loose my calm or not.
Age/Birthday:
16/28th February
"I am sixteen presently and I was born on the 28th of February." I replied smiling.
Year at Beauxbatons:
6th
"This is my sixth year attending this institution." I informed.
Brief History:
Alice was born to Adrian and Cara Wilson. They are both rich aristocrats who always had high expectations of Alice. From an early age Alice has been taught to be a perfectionist. Seeing her talent her parents always pushed her to excel. They were are muggles but Cara's sister Katie is a witch and so an invitation from Beauxbatons wasn't that much of a surprise. Alice's parents are very loving thought they can be hard on her. She writes to them from time to time and visits them occasionally.

Physical Appearance:

Alice has golden brown curls cascading down till her chest, she straightens them occasionally and likes to wear them open or in a loose bun. She has a slim and slender figure and she is 5,6" an average height. Alice has a heart-shaped face and a slightly turned turned-up long nose. She has strong-bordered red lips and  fair skin. Her most striking feature are her unique colored eyes. She has deep set eyes which are dark and stormy, colored with a mixture of grey and blue. Unlike most girls of Beauxbatons Alice prefers wearing shorts or slacks to skirts. She is usually seen in casuals out of school uniform.
"Well, some call me pretty, but obviously only girls with class are invited to Beauxbatons." I said tucking my hair behind one ear. "I have slightly curly blonde hair and grey-blue eyes." I stopped not wanting to give an extremely descriptive overview, just in case I gave off an arrogant personality.
Personality:
Most would think that all of Beauxbatons has conceited, stuck-up girls who have too much money and are obsessed about their looks. Well yes, most of Beauxbatons is like that and the style the school runs eventually does somewhat rub off on the ones who aren't like that to begin with. But, they aren't completely like that and do have some redemptive qualities.
Alice is very conscious about her looks and likes to stay up-to-date with the newest fashions. Born in a rich household she is used to getting what she wants and can be kind of a brat sometimes but she is very polite. She is aware of herself and quite confident but isn't the slightest bit arrogant. As any normal witch she does show off occasionally but not to the extent that she becomes patronizing or demeaning by any means. She isn't very outright and is a bit shy. She takes time to completely open up to strangers, but when a friend she is most loyal and very fun to be with. She doesn't get along with many people but doesn't make foes. She takes great care of her belongings and is always the perfectionist.

Wand:
12 inches long, Sugar maple with Unicorn horsetail as it's core. It is pleasantly swishy.
I carefully take out my wand from the loop I specially designed for it on my belt. I look at it with pride in my eyes as I say. "This is my wand, it's twelve inches long and made out of Sugar Maple. The core is Unicorn horsetail.
Talents:
Alice has a flair for acting. She loves to act and can pull of the hardest roles. She can act like anyone so convincingly that people are fooled into thinking she has that sort of personality. Alice also enjoys music. She plays the piano and sings really well. Alice is also an upbeat dancer though she only dances occasionally. She also has a knack for the finer arts, excelling in class.

Pets:
She has a brownish-gray furred Somali cat whom she has named Nala.
"I have a lovely grey-brown cat called Nala."

Falcon's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9HSf9s6xEmmbcjRmIuVPS-9fy19b4e_Zb4zSc1aEhwKJq07o7Yg

Other:
She loves reading books and stories.

Last edited by Falcon on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Falcon's Characters 2Q==
Kenzie Michelle Wakefield

Stupid Ministry, I thought as I walked into the interview room. They had decided to conduct interviews of every single student of Hogwarts to update their information files, I personally thought it was a waste of time,  but it was compulsory and when the second question was asked, I realized absolutely unnecessary. "I'm female." I said completely calm as if the irrational question didn't bother me.

Age/Birthday:
 16/23rd of April
Keeping my utter discontent on being here to myself I answer politely. "I am sixteen presently and my birthday is on the twenty-third of April." I wondered how much work I was missing because of this interview.

House:
 Ravenclaw
"I'm in Ravenclaw." I answered sweetly. I was wearing a purple scarf that had Ravenclaw's logo embedded neatly on the center which was perfectly visible and they ask what house I'm in? Gosh, even the ministry's employees were stupid.

Year at Hogwarts:
6th
"This is my sixth year." I managed to muster without showing any annoyance.

Brief History:
Brought up in an aristocratic home Kenzie has always lived a lavish life, one in which she was always granted her demands as long as she behaved like the picture perfect daughter. Her father is a European business named Sean Wakefield who married an american witch, her mother Cassie Wakefield. Kenzie spent her childhood in a huge mansion till age eleven when she was invited to Hogwarts. Her whole family was immenslely delighted and enouraged her to join. Though anyone could say that Kenzie's childhood has amazing and she was a pampered brat it is not entirely true. She always had to work hard to attain the standards of the family name and each the high expectations of her parents, who tried their bet to make her the perfect example to all and an subject to show-off and boast about. They really love her but did not realize they were pushing her too far as she would never complain.
"I'm rich because my dad's a succesful businessman who is married to my mother Cassie." I said flatly.

Physical Appearance:
 Kenzie has medium length glossy chocolate brown hair that swirl down to her chest which she usually wears open. She has light pink cupid-bow shaped lips with a duchess shaped nose giving her an aristocratic look to go with her deep brown almond shaped eyes. Kenzie has a tear-drop shaped face with a light skin tone. She has an average height at 5,5" and a slim and slender body.
"I have brown hair, brown eyes and I like to think myself as tall." I said really peeved. I was standing in front of them and they ask me for my appearance. Maybe it's the food these days that's turning people dumber I pondered or it could be the pollution, side effects maybe?

Personality:
 Due to her childhood, Kenzie is very hardworking and determined, but also very stubborn and loves things done her way to perfection. She is very gaurded and hardly opens up, keeping her feelings locked in. Everyone thinks her rude and inconsiderate but she isn't even though she is arrogant. She is polite, curt and to the point. She is considered anti-social therefore she tries to change. She is also quite self-concious and a huge critic which she admits to being a bad habit.
"I don't think that I'm the best judge of my character." I said. Personality? PERSONALITY?? Whoever made the questions on this list had to be crazy.

Wand:
At the length 10 and a half inches Kenzie has an elm wood wand which is slightly swishy and has pheonix feather as the core.
I pulled out my wand and showed it to them, I was in love with my wand.

Talents:
 Kenzie has a flair for finer arts and has almost mastered everything from make-up to arts to etiquette.
She is ever the perfectionist and is self-concious, therefore keeps herself fit by various excercises.
"I'm rather good at arts and charms" I said biting my lip in thought.

Pets:

Kenzie has a blue-eyed, female, white Turkish Angora which was gifted to her on her fourteenth birthday.
"I have a beautiful white cat named Stardust."

Falcon's Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMNRjNdVH-t8dBReelQlmqbq2wRi4cHd0fjyW8WitMlpRqKHvd
Other:
 None

Last edited by Falcon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Accepted :DD
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 7:07 am

Thank you so much!!! I hope to rp with you sometime.....
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

You can rp with me anytime just shoot me a pm with a topic or something
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Kenzie looks good to me. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 am

Thank you so much!!!!
Back to top Go down
Falcon
Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:20 am

~ I would like to remove the characters Kenzie Michelle Wakefield and Alice Holly Wilson. ~
Back to top Go down
Brennana
Brennana

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Would you like to make them inactive or delete them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falcon's Characters   Falcon's Characters Empty

Back to top Go down

Falcon's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next