HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura the Moose
Newbies
Newbies
Laura the Moose

Galleons : 20771

Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]   Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Laura walks in, humming the spell she had just perfected. "Accio..." She says, looking around for a thing to summon. "Accio Quill." She finally says, her quill flying over to her. She smiles and sinks done into her comfortable chair, feeling the warmth of the fire. She flips open her new book, Holidays with Hags, by Gilderoy Lockhart. She reads through it, remembering what happened to that particular professor.
Back to top Go down
http://acamphalfblood.forumotion.com/
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29590

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]   Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Ruthie sat in the Ravenclaw common room, her hair al over the place from the wind on the Viaduct Bridge. She had just come from talking to Professor McGonagall about her homework. She took her book for transfiguration, A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration, and turned it to the correct page. She had the weekend to write a two foot essay on human transfiguration. On a spare piece of parchment, she took notes from her textbook, categorizing the notes into General Information, Animagi, Metamorphgi, and Werewolves.

While taking notes, she heard a younger student practicing the summoning charm, a fourth year charm. She didn't look up, but said, "Congratulation, that was quite the charm you performed. You're not a fourth year though, are you?"

Once she said this, she looked up at the girl. she looked to be a second or third year, but definitely not a fourth year. She smiled at her as she took more notes from her textbook. She introduced herself, "I'm Ruthie. Ruthie Witz. I'm a fifth year, so if you ever need any help, don't be afraid to ask."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Colleen
Newbies
Newbies
Colleen

Galleons : 20082

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]   Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm

♦Charlie♦William♦Bird♦
Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] Tumblr_mnq9rb8aFO1snswkho2_500
♦Fifth Year♦Ravenclaw♦
Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] Tumblr_mnlubzW46j1s6ft4zo5_250
I walked into the common room, still smirking. I had just set Peeves on the trophy room. Of course, Filch had caught me and I had a detention tomorrow. But that didn't matter. You should have seen Filch's face- priceless. I saw Ruthie from my year and another girl who looked around second year. I made my way over to them, throwing myself down in a chair near them, my legs thrown carelessly over the arm of the chair. I pulled out my wand, turning it over in my hands. When Ruthie lifted her head to look at the other girl, I muttered "Wingardium Leviosa", under my breath, and Ruthie's textbook floated off the table. I smirked, and levitated it closer to me, until I could grab it. I slipped it behind me, so it was between my back and the arm of the chair. I winked at the younger girl, and put a finger to my lips to silently tell her not to notify Ruthie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]   Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging in Ravenclaw Common Room[Open]
Page 1 of 1