HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29700

Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] Isabel12
I S A B E L L E / M A Y / R E B L E // G R Y F F I N D O R

Isabelle walked into the Three Broomsticks, her first stop in Hogsmeade. It was the first place she had ever visited in the village and ever since, she always made this place her very first stop. She sat at a table and waited for the waitress to come along and take her order. Sure, all she was getting was a Butterbeer, but it had been three months since she had one at the place. She turned, startled as he bell on the door ringed and another student walked in.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21801

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:57 pm

Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] Tumblr_m5s7jbp1Ap1ry8up5o1_500

Savannah walked into the bar timidly. She had always liked it here. The Butterbeers were perfect for the cold, and the hot. They were just great drinks in general. Usually there wasn't anyone here at this time. Most of the students went to Zonko's or Honeydukes or something. Maybe even the Shrieking Shack. But those places were to loud for Savannah, and the Shack was just plain scary. Savannah smiled at the girl tentatively. She walked over to her after collecting her drink and stood near the table. She had seen this girl before, they were in the same year. "May I sit down?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:14 pm

The waitress came over, distracting Isabelle for a second. She ordered, "Yes, I'll just have a butter beer, thank you." She handed the menu that she didn't need to the waitress and heaved out a long sigh. A girl came up and asked if she could sit down. Isabelle replied, "Oh, of course." She paused before continuing, "You're in my year aren't you? I'm Isabelle."

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:07 am

"Umm, yeah. I'm in your year. I'm Savannah." Savannah said quietly as she perched on one of the free seats. She took a small sip of her butter beer as she wandered what to say next. Savannah was never one for big conversations. Half the time she just hovered in the background, listening in. "So, what house are you in?" she asked. Savannah figured it was a pretty safe question to ask. hopefully after this Isabelle would think of something to say; Savannah was out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Isabelle smiled at the waitress as she brought the butter beer over. She took a sip of the butter beer and sighed in relief. It was even better than the last time she had one, which had felt like such a long time ago. She said, "Well, it's nice to meet you Savannah. I'm in Gryffindor." Isabelle took another sip of the wonderful drink, this time bigger than the last. She set her mug down and wondered what she should say next. "It's strange that being in the same year, we haven't met before." She laughed lightly , as she traced circles on her mug.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Savannah watched as the waitress cane over with Isabelle's butterbeer. Then she refocused on Isabelle and tipped her head to one side slightly. Was it weird that they hadn't met before? "Well, not really." she said timidly. "Gryffindor and Hufflepuff don't really have any classes together, do they?" Her last sentence was a bit of a question. Savannah could be wrong in thinking that she and Isabelle were never in the same class. She didn't want to sound so sure about it when she could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]   Just A Butterbeer [O P E N] Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Butterbeer [O P E N]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOGWARTS :: Outside Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: