HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
HOGWARTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOGWARTS

Are you a witch or a wizard? If you are, then this is the place to be! Happy spell casting!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a Readin' {OPEN}

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21957

Just a Readin' {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Just a Readin' {OPEN} Tucker
*[Tucker Augustus Main]*

Carry on, my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you walk on

Tucker was reading the last portion of his Charms book. He was already practicing for spells and charms that would be taught much later on in the year. The wizard didn't mind studying so hard, after all, what else was he supposed to do? He didn't really have many friends to talk to, or a girlfriend to hang out with. The idea of that was appalling to Tucker. Girls were great distractions, in his mind, which explained how his brother was failing at most of his classes. "Flirt..." Tucker thought to himself. He turned to the next page, and sighed.

His hazel eyes quickly scanned the page, finding little interest in it. He really needed a hobby, or at least a friend. Tucker looked up and saw the window, and began gazing out of it, filled with boredom. He didn't understand why people didn't like him, he was a good guy, right? Sighing again, Tucker got up and paced around the common room. So much for reading.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51217942

Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29590

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm

Just a Readin' {OPEN} Isabel10
I Z Z Y / M A Y / R E B L E // G R Y F F I N D O R

I walked into the common room and plopped my tote bag on the floor. She sat down in a chair and sighed as she opened a book she had for light reading. It was fictional and from her parents who were muggles. She didn't know if she would like it or not, but she decided to read it to find out. She opened the book and read the first page. She was hooked from the beginning of Fahrenheit 421 by Ray Bradbury. She glanced up and saw one of the seventh years. She said, "Oh, hello. Tucker, right? I'm Izzy. Isabelle May Reble."

I thought about the first page of the book. It sounded like something I would totally do. I would totally burn the books; of course, in the book, the main character was supposed to burn the books. I would just burn the for the fun of it. Of course, I loved to read, so I wouldn't do that to the books. It was just so hard to figure things out sometimes.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Moon
Moon

Galleons : 21957

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Just a Readin' {OPEN} Tucker
*[Tucker Augustus Main]*

Carry on, my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you walk on

Tucker jumped a little bit, hearing something hit the floor. His eyes quickly darted to the younger girl that had just entered the common room just a moment before. He glanced her over, remembering her name and year. It was Izzy Rebel, a fourth year. "Yes, Tucker Main." he said with a nod. He turned his back to the wall and leaned against it, so his head could still glance out of the window. "Oh, good book." Tucker commented, nodding over to the book in Izzy's hands. He had read it, of course. He didn't know that she was a reading type. She had been known to get into trouble.

Clearing his throat, the Gryffindor kept looking out the window. "You didn't strike me as the 'reading' type." he said, not caring to speak his mind. He could say what he wanted. "I mean, Izzy Reble. It's in your name."
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51217942

Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more
Back to top Go down
Ravenclaw Runner
Admin

Galleons : 29590

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:31 pm

I Z Z Y / M A Y / R E B L E // G R Y F F I N D O R
http://www.polyvore.com/isaabelles_casual_outfit/set?id=52301014

I blinked at Tucker. Reading was my guilty pleasure, or whatever they call it. Not to mention, it was also a way for me to put off homework. I stare at the older Gryffindor. Just because I was kind of rebellious and my last name was Rebel, didn't mean I had to hate reading. Okay, I admit, kind of is an understatement. I answer, "Well, I love reading. I guess it's part of the reason why I'm so clever, you know with my pranks and stuff. Plus, I like putting other things off. It's an excuse, sometimes." I had put emphasis on the sometimes. Sometimes, I read books to put off homework or procrastinate on homework, but sometimes, I just read for the fun of it.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartswitcheswizes.rpg-board.net
Dreambug
Newbies
Newbies

Galleons : 21507

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:17 am

Just a Readin' {OPEN} 24glmp3
~*~* ARIANNA JANELLE MAIN *~*~

Gryffindor - 11 - 1rst year

Rin walked into the commonroom after eating her breakfast. She had snuck in her pet rat, Jeffery, because he liked the school's muffins. Unfortunately, Tucker (Rin's Brother), had eaten the last of the muffins and put it into his pocket. Jeffery did not like this, and had a plan to take it back! She kept walking, and noticed that Tucker wasn't alone; not that it mattered to her. Rin would let her rat do his thing either way. While Tucker was reading his book, or glancing at it; Jeffery attacked. He jumped off of Rin's shoulder and into the pages of his book. The rat just sat there, staring at the boy. "Jeffery wants his muffin back."
Back to top Go down
Kacky Snorgle

Galleons : 21918

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 am

I walked in, bored but no longer hungry or homesick. Immediately I froze, conscious of the tension in the room. A cute first year I'd seen before (I think I heard her name was Arianna) was glaring at a boy that looked somewhat like her brother. There was a rat on the pages of the book the boy was reading. I slowly edged around her, not wanting to get involved. I sunk into an armchair as slowly as I could and pulled out a book from the bag I'd left there. It was my pen-drawing notebook. I flipped it open to a page and started sketching another girl that I hadn't spotted before. She looked my age, with pretty light blue eyes and long, straight brown hair. She had a mischievious sparkle in her eyes, and immediately I knew that she was Izzy Reble, the "reble/rebel" of Hogwarts. I smiled. I'd love to be her friend. Realizing that there was too much tension in the room for anyone to start making conversation, I stuffed my half-finished sketch back into my bag, pushed my hair out of my eyes, and quietly, inconspicuously exited.

(ooc - anyone want to follow me to the Quidditch pitch? just asking)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Readin' {OPEN}   Just a Readin' {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a Readin' {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1